Chapter 8: Remember the fallen

C-Charlie is dead.. (Blue says looking at his hands) it's not our fault, Right. (Wasp says crying) (Chelsea watches Charlie team cries over his death) Just get over him. (Chelsea says) What's your problem! (Bill says) Chelsea... (Jasmine says staring at her sister) I mean, he isn't dead he is MIA let's move on. (Chelsea says with disbelief) Right. (Jasmine nods) So we're are we headed. (Bill ask Blue) I don't know. (Blue says) How the Hell u don't know cap. (Chet says walking in) Chet?! (Jasmine says looking at Chet) Your Alive. (Chet says looking at Jasmine)

Bloody hell. (Charlie says Looking at the Red sky) (Charlie stands up and limps to a Mongoose and gets in) Damn it. (Charlie says looking and feeling his side as blood slowly comes out) I got to get to a Base. (Charlie starts the vehicle and drive off to a nearby station) Grah! (Am Elite Yells as ur Runs toward  Mongoose and Charlie runs its over and crashes into a tree) Fuck! (Charlie says as he lays hanging in a tree with a spear in his chest and he slides off to the ground) Hehe, You failed human! (Arbiter says and swings his blade at Charlie) (Bang) (Noble six walks up behind the Arbiter and blows his brains out)

Six... (Charlie says and Charlie faints) Die! (Noble six shoots 4 elites and then 1 came behind and slice Noble six in his back but six quickly reacted and shot the elite in the head) Grah! (The Elite roared and sliced Noble six chest plate nearly breaking it) Argh! (Noble six falls to the ground) And he fights 3 Elites and one knocks his helmet off) If I die you Die too! (Noble six yells and drops his chest plate full of 8 grenades and they blow killing all 8 elites running to six and the 3 on six and Six himself)

Argh. (Charlie says falling out the tree and lying on the floor) Get your ass up spartan. (A soldier says walking to him) What the isnt this place. (Charlie says standing up) Six! (Charlie says going to his friend) he died a heroes death. (A marine says walking behind Charlie) Who are u. (Charlie ask) I'm sergeant Leroy. (The marine says shacking Charlie hand) Nice to meet you too. (Charlie says ignoring putting his Assault rifle on his back) is there any other survivors? (Charlie asked) I heard there is a camp up north spartan. (Leroy says and they hop in a warthog and drive to the camp)