Chapter 13: Jade and Alex

We got this. (Jade says to James) I need you and Alex with along side Nathan to retrieve the files for operation Doom. (James says) Got it. (Alex says and they get in drop pods and crash in front of the tower) Alright it's our goal to get up that tower. (Nathan says to Alex and Jade) Lets go let's go! (Alex says and she kills 4 elites) Nice one Spartans catch you on the flip side! (James says and flies to the roof) Let's go. (Nathan says kicking down the front door and killing 2 grunts and 1 elite) Something isn't right. (Jade says and she takes out her flashlight and looks up the stairs)

Gahhh! (5 Brutes jumps down from the stairway) Fuck! (Jade says startled and she falls to the ground shooting at the Brutes and kills 2) GRAHH! (A brute jumps and swings it's hammer and almost hits Jade) Get away from her! (Alex says and she kills the brute) We need to go! (Nathan says picking up jade and running up in the elevator) NOO! (Jade yells reaching out for Alex but she is Having a last stand with the brutes) Run I'll catch up with you. (Alex says and she takes out a magnum and headshot a brute and Jade and Nathan goes to the top floor) Grah! (A brute punches Alex in her gut and she kneels to the ground) Hehe I won't die like this! (Alex takes out a Minnie bomb and it blows up the bottom floor and kills every thing down there)

Let's go. (Nathan says shooting down 5 jackles and punches a grunt head in) She's gone. (Jade says reloading her gun) let's not let her death me mourned on. (Nathan says and they kick down the last door) Well look so it is. (Reggie says and he shoots Nathan in his knee and Ox pistol whips Jade) Good now let's go get Charlie. (Anthony says)