Chapter 9: Familar faces

This area is full of them damn things. (A marine says killing 3 grunts) Get over it son. (Sergeant Leroy says) Cortex where are we. (A spartan ask his A.I) Ghost! (Charlie says pissed and punches Ghost across his face and Ghost takes out his knife and tries to stab Charlie but Charlie knocks it put his hand and head butt Ghost vigorously) You can't kill me! (Ghost Punches Charlie across his face and Charlie falls to the ground and Ghost kicks him up his head) U killed him! (Charlie says tackling Ghost and Shooting out his shields) If you kill me it's going on your record! (Ghost says knocking out the Magnum out of Charlie hands) How many did u kill! (Charlie punches Ghost across his face and they roll off a mountain)

(Sniff, sniff) HUMAN! (A brute says running out a cave and bashing the Marine head it) Damn it. (Leroy says shooting the Brute in the head knocking off its helmet) GRAH! (The brute swings at Leroy, but Leroy ducks and Charlie shoots the Brute in the head and Ghost snipes 2 other brutes in the head) Damn mess. (Leroy says Rubbing the blood off his face) We need to move out there is a pelican not to far from here. (Ghost says) How can I trust you. (Charlie ask) Because, I'm your friend. (Ghost smirks) Scum. (Charlie says and push ghost out the way) GRAH! (A covenant slice Charlie head nearly) Woa! (Charlie says and picks up a shotgun and blows the elite head off)

See we're both evil. (Ghost says hopping in the warthog passenger seat) I'm not evil you are. (Charlie says getting in the driver) I'm always the Gunner eh. (Leroy says and hops on the guns)