Chapter 12: SAVIOR

We need to load these civilians up. (Sandstone says and he kills 5 Jackles) Just do it aye buddy. (Wood says and he kills 10 grunts) you 5 Odst help cover! (James says and he helps the Civilians on and they fly out of there) Next pelican ETA in 25 minutes. (Woods tell the group) GRAHHH! (25 Elites charge in and tries to kill them) Damn it sir! (And ODST says and shoots 4 down and then gets its throat slit) Damn it rookie! (A Odst cries and kills 8 Elites and blows up 2 more) We got to go! (And ODST yells and shoots another elite in the head) Grahhh Human! (And Elite yells and sliced both ODST's to death)

Fuck! (Wood says and he takes out both Magnum pistols and kills 3 Elites) We need to hold ETA 10 Minutes! (Sandstone yells and kills 2 more elites) GRENADE! (An Odst cries and he blows up) Fuck! (Wood says and he kills 1 elite) ETA 3 Minutes! (The last Odst says and then she gets shot in her neck) Damn it! (Sandstone says and he shoots other in the head and then Arbiter appears and kills Sandstone) SANDSTONE! (Wood cries and shoots the Arbiter in the face) You can't win! (Arbiter says and slashes Wood across his face) I failed. (Wood says) we have arrived. (James says and sees arbiter killing Wood) Retreat this fight isn't over. (James says and they fly away)