Chapter 2: Reach Pt.2

ONI sent us to kill all the remaining Spartans on reach?! (Wasp asked shocked) Get over it they aren't even supposed to be alive. (Ghost says putting his sniper rifle on his back) So this whole Glassing thing is a lie? (Wasp ask) No, Noble six risked his life to stop part of reach from turning into glass. (Quiver says putting his shotgun on his back) your not serious? Your not actually going to make us go kill them are u? (Wasp ask scared) We get the job done if not we are failures. (Ghost says taking out his Assault rifle) Let's do this. (Quiver says picking up his DMR) Damn it. (Wasp says following)

We're we headed. (Dark ask) we should go to the ONI defense towers. (Jeff says) We might find a way out. (Charlie says taking out his rifle) (they hop in a warthog and ride along to the tower) Graah! (A brute smashes the warthog Front and they fly in the air) Argh! (Charlie crashes to the ground and the Brute picks him up) Let me go! (Charlie yells and stabs a blade in the brute neck and the brute screams) I got u! (Jeff says and shotgunning the Brute in the head) Argh! (The brute dies) were the hell are these things coming from now! (Dark says getting pissed) come on cap we aren't that far away. (Charlie says picking up his rifle)

Sorry I can't let you go that far. (Quiver says standing in front of them) brother? (Jeff says and Jeff gets shot in his right arm) Jeff! (Charlie says pissed) what u gonna do spartan 2! (Quiver says and punches Charlie across the face) Leave them alone! (Dark tackles Quiver and punches him In the face twice) get the hell off of me soldier! (Quiver says and punches Dark across the face)

Nice and steady there. (Ghost says aiming his sniper at Charlie head) 3, 2, 1! (BANG) (Jeff jumps in front of Charlie and Jeff gets sniped in his chest) DAMN IT! (Charlie yells and shoots Quiver in the chest 4 times) Argh! (Quiver says) My Shields are down! (Quiver yells) I got u cap. (Wasp runs in and shoots Charlie in his side) Argh! (Charlie almost falls but gets back to recovery and shoots Wasp in her leg which makes her kneel) Take the shot! (Ghost ask) FIRE! (Quiver yells) (Dark moves out the way and the bullets goes through Quiver head) QUIVER! (Wasp yells) Damn it. (Ghost says sliding down the mountain and running away)

Damn it. (Charlie says staring at his comrade) I'm so sorry. (Wasp says scared) SORRY? (Charlie says standing up and aiming his gun at her head) You better be! (Charlie says pointing it closer) What the hell is in that tower. (Dark says standing up) I-I can't say. (Wasp says looking down) tell us damn it! (Charlie says with his finger on the trigger) Enough Spartan! (A UNSC says walking closer to Charlie with his DMR pointing to His head) That's classified information now leave. (Chet says walking behind Felix the one aiming at Charlie)

Damn it. (Dark says)