Chapter 6: AFTERMATH

Are we the only ones on this planet alive? (Bill says) Yea. (Charlie says with his armor shields regenerate) This was never here. (Chelsea says Looking at a wall with a Skull on it) Arbiter might of left it. (Chet says looking at Blue) Ha-Ha very funny. (Jasmine says getting back own her feet) We can go outside! (Wasp says opening the Doors to outside) (the ground was on fire the grass was nearly gone or burnt skeletons were left or ash) Oh my god. (Jasmine says staring) I can go to the following location to the Radio to call for a pelican. (Charlie says) I'll go with. (Bill says) (they load up and move out) you think your stronger than me stronger than one thousand men! (A brute chief says and he kills 3 marines) so it was pretty much a glassing eh. (Bill says looking at the Brute) we can kill it if we work as a team. (Charlie says staring at Bill) Right. (Bill runs to the right spraying his Battle rifle clips into the Brute back which makes him turn around) Argh! (The brute chief says) DIE! (Charlie yells and jumps in the air shooting it with his DMR) Argh! (The brute Chief Throws his hammer at Charlie knocking him into a wall nearly causing internal bleeding) Argh! (The brute Chief charged at Charlie)

Die Bastard. (Charlie shoots the Chief In head with his shotgun and kill him) I got the radio u just cover! (Bill yells) Got it. (Charlie says getting up and mowing down 30 grunts and 2 elites and 3 elite Zealots on a turret) Hell yea! (Charlie says) Grrrh! (A Zealot blows a rocket at Charlie knocking him off balance making him fall and the turret blows up) Ahhhhh! (Charlie falls off a mountain and thrashes into a pile of dead bodies) this is spartan A093 can u send a pelican to my cord nets. (Bill says) copy that. (The Marine says)

We're the hell am I. (Charlie looks at his hands which are covered in blood) This is hell. (Hella says sitting on 20 dead Spartans) Hella? (Charlie says) She isn't the only one. (Jeff says patting on Charlie shoulder) But were is. (Charlie says confused) Right here Spartan. (Dark walks over to Charlie and shoots him in the face, Charlie wakes up) Argh! (Charlie yells as he wakes up around dead marines and tries to escape)