Chapter 3: INFINITY

You are now under full control of us. (Blue says Looking at Charlie) What the hell is Up with u and ONI! (Charlie yells) you should watch your tone or I'll cut your tongue off Rookie. (Chet says aiming his shotgun) Were is ghost? (Sarah ask Wasp) he Ran away after he killed... (wasp says) I see. (Sarah says) Then u have no purpose of living! (Sarah aims her gun at Wasp) U can't shoot me! (Wasp punches Sarah in her face and knocks the gun out her hand) You little! (Sarah takes out her Knife and stabs Wasp in her chest) Ah! (Wasp yells and falls back) You will now DIE! (Sarah says aiming a Gun to Wasp then) (SLICE A zealot slices through Sarah chest and tries to kill Wasp) FUCK OFF! (Dark says shooting the Zealot in the head killing it)

All UNSC and Spartans on board the covenant has breached I Repeat the COVENANT HAS BREACHED! (A soldier says then gets shot in the head) Damn it. (Charlie says breaking out and stabbing a shard of Glass in Felix neck and breaks out the chair) Argh! (Felix falls to the ground and dies) What the bloody! (Blue says turning around and shooting down 5 Jackles) How did they even. (Chet says looking at Blue) We gotta get the hell out of here. (A soldier says then gets killed by the Arbiter) Hehe! (Arbiter says and he Dashes to Blue, Chet, Charlie) Not today Bucko! (Charlie says and shoots the Gas tank and it blows up the back of the ship) Argh! (Arbiter yells falling back)

We got to get out of here. (Wasp says looking at Dark) Right. (Dark says and they run down this long Narrow hallway into a horde of Brutes) What the hell! (Wasp says taking out her shotgun killing 3 out of 10) I got this just find cover! (Dark says and he throws a grenade and it blows up 4 more) Grag! (A brute captain says and breaks Wasp cover) Damn it! (Wasp rolls over and shoots the Brute captain in the head) Argh! (The captain dies) How u like this FUCKERS! (Dark says and Picks up the Captains hammer and smashes it through Their skull)

Blowing up the Infinity. (Bill says and sets the charge) Lets get out of here now. (Wolf says checking the area) What the hell? It's gonna blow! (Charlie says looking at the Timer!) We got 50 seconds we can make it to the pods! (Chet says) Let's go! (Dark says to Wasp) We can't we are far away from the pods! (Wasp says) Then I only know one way. (Dark picks up Wasp and throws her off the Infinity and shoots down 5 Elites) DARK! (Wasp says with her hand out) I won't die I'll be MIA. (Dark says taking out his shotgun and killing 5 grunts and 3 Elites) ARGH! (A Zealot charges are Dark and stabs him from behind) ARGH! (Dark yells and drops a grenade and the ship blows up)

ON INSTALLATION 343:
Damn. (Charlie says waking up) Spartan... (a soldier says then dies) What the hell were am I. (Charlie says looking around and sees 200 dead soldiers and 4 dead spartan 3's) Charlie get your ass up we gotta move on! (Blue says throwing a DMR to Charlie) He isn't on our team. (Chet says) so we need all the Spartans we can get. (Blue says staring at Charlie) (Wolf raise his Assault rifle at Wasp head) Who are u with! (Bill yells) Just leave me to DIE! (Wasp yells crying) Answer US! (Wolf says pushing the gun on her head) Hey just stop it! (Bill yells at Wolf)