Chapter 11: BLOOD AND IRON

(IN THE ONI TOWER)
Ah what the. (Jade says waking up) come on we need to get out of here. (Nathan says picking up Jade) Right. (Jade says and she picks up a DMR) Grah! (2 elites charge at them and tries to kill them) Stand back! (Jade says and she headshots one and the other punches her across her face) Ah. (Jade cries and kneels to the ground) Hehe. (The covenant says and tries to kill Jade) Let her go! (Nathan tackles the Elite and shoots it in the head with a shotgun) Looks like we're not alone. (Jade says standing up) Come on the elevator still works. (Nathan says and they get in the elevator) I don't like this. (Jade says and the elevator stops) Oh shit. (Nathan says and they shoot down in the elevator as it falls fast and crashes to the bottom floor)

Argh. (Jade says and she looks at Nathan and he is dead on the ground) Damn. (Jade says standing up and picking up his battle rifle) You can't pass. (Ox says aiming his gun at her) What did I do I work for ONI. (Jade says) no survivors allowed. (Ox says and he shoots Jade shields off) Leave her alone! (Charlie says and he stabs Ox in his helmet and kicks him to the ground) Thank you. (Jade says) No problem let's just get out of here. (Charlie says) Well look who is here. (Reggie says aiming at Charlie head and Anthony aiming at Jade's) Leave her out of this. (Charlie says) She knows as much as you do. Reggie says Laughing) Leave HER OUT OF THIS! (Charlie says raising his voice) AYE! (Reggie pistol whips Charlie to the ground and spits on his visor) Watch who you talk to. (Reggie says)

Calvary HERE! (Ghost says and he crashes through the front gate and almost hits Reggie and Anthony but they dodge out the way) This is for my boys! (Ghost says and he shoots at Anthony but misses) Spartan Slash! (Reggie says and takes out a sword and clashes with Charlie arm) You can't win against me that's what your afraid of! (Charlie says and upper cuts Reggie and kicks him in the gut) Argh! (Reggie says and vigorously swing at Charlie but misses) This is for Leroy! (Charlie dodges the next swing and catches the sword and cuts Reggie side) Ah, my armor. (Reggie cries) (Self destruct activates) Get down! (Jade says and they duck behind the Warthog) You think you have won. (Anthony says and aims his gun at Charlie) Stand down trooper. (Jade says and shoots Anthony In the head)