Chapter 10: RED ONI

We gotta look for them. (Anthony says lifting up his sniper) Ghost and Charlie aren't far they will be meeting there death soon. (Reggie says standing up with his shotgun reloading) Well they are going to die by my hands. (Ox says lifting up his Assault rifle)

So what your saying is we aren't that far away from that tower. (Ghost ask Leroy) Yea this tower has a pelican mounted for over 3 decades. (Leroy says) Hm and how do you know this. (Charlie ask) The A.I of course. (Leroy says lifting out his hand to a Red A.I) Hi I'm Omega. (The female A.I says) What the hell? (Ghost says getting pissed and punches Leroy across the face) Argh! (Leroy falls to the ground) Where did you get her! (Ghost says pissed) What I got here from Commander Keys. (Leroy says) He wasn't on Reach!... (ghost says slowly realizing) Son of a bitch set us up! (Ghost says turning around and ducking as a sniper shot hits them) Get down! (Charlie yells ducking)

Damn it I missed. (Anthony says reloading) Them bastards! (Charlie says and his Suit gets on fire) Die! (Charlie says and a fire ball shoots out his hand right at the crew) What the hell?! (Ox says as the crew jumps to dodge the flame) I got this! (Reggie jumps in the air and shoots Leroy in the back) Ah! (Leroy falls to the group losing blood slowly) You son of a bitch! (Charlie says and he punches Reggie across his face and takes out his knife and stab him in his side) Argh! (Reggie says and he head butts Charlie and kicks him to the ground) Grah Grah Grahhh! (Reggie yells and tries to stab Charlie but Charlie dodges and upper cuts Reggie and kicks him to the ground)

We got to go. (Ghost says picking up Leroy and carrying him to the warthog) I'm not gonna. (Coughs our blood) Make it. (Leroy says dying) You aren't gonna die buddy. (Ghost says patting Leroy chest and sniper shot Ox in the leg) Ah! (Ox says with his shields breaking and fires at Ghost) Damn it we are going to have to leave Charlie. (Ghost says and he drives off)