Leaving on a Jet Plane

Harriet Potter was done with the Wizarding World. They have broken a girl who found out she had magic. They have praised her and destroyed her; now she needs to leave and put this life behind her. 

After checking in with the Goblins who were happy to help her leave the country after they saw what the Wizarding World has done to a hero who saved them, they knew she needed to live a happy life. Griphook told her about the Potter properties and as well as how to access money without having to come to England to the bank. All Harri needed to do is to choose a place and looking at the list she saw a town that she never heard of and doubts anyone else knew the place. Perfect. 

With the help of the Goblins and Kreacher the Blackhouse elf, she packed up all the books and everything she needs to move and put them into her bottomless bag that she will carry on the plane. She plans to get to Virginia Airport and from there by car and drive to Mystic Fall.

Going on the plane was a new ride for Harri. The Dursleys never took her anywhere and preferred to leave her behind. That was fine for Harri as when they were away, she had time to heal from their punishments and insults. Being on a plane was pretty cool for Harri and as she was in business class, she was able to enjoy the experience. Though nothing beats flying on her broom which she packed into her bag.

Staring mindlessly out the window, Harri thought of recent events. Where she overheard both Hermione and the Weasley family (excluding Arthur, Fred, George, Percy, Charlie and Bill) talking about waiting for her to die so that they can get the money. She asked Fred and George, and they were angry at the family for doing that. Knowing she had some people who loved her as who she is not what she represents. She did tell the Good Weasleys that she will be in touch via owls, and she won't have the floor network open unless for an emergency. They understood her decisions.

After the war the Minister wanted her to be locked away as she may be the next Dark Lord or in this case a Dark Lady. They were mindless fools who just sat behind the desks, mocked her, and told everyone that they were scared. For this very reason, Harri decided to run far away and never return and those who supported her will be there to help her if she ever needs it. So here she was leaving on a plane to the unknown life.