Hum saath saath hai

A house is fully decorated with flowers. A lady is seen adjusting the flowers on the staircase. She gets irked by something and just then another lady goes to her," Hey, Ragu

 She gets irked by something and just then another lady goes to her," Hey, Ragu

I know you wanted orchids but they were not available in the market. We can still manage with the lilies, right?". "But Shona, I want this day to be perfect. This day is so important for him." Swara smiles seeing the love Ragini has for everyone.

Evening....
Ragini: It's time for Sanskar and Lakshya to return. Swara is everything ready.
Swara: Yes boss.... (giggles)
Sanskar enters the mansion and finds the whole house decorated with flowers and a huge cake. Sanskar gets surprised seeing the grand arrangement for him.
Everyone shouts: Happy birthday Sanskar.
Swara runs to him and hugs him. Sanskar reciprocates the hug with a huge smile," Thank you so much Swara this is almost perfect." Ragini gets annoyed, "See Shona, I told you that if there were orchids then this would have been perfect." Everyone laughs.

Lakshya side hugs her,"Aww Mera bacchha, this is perfect

Lakshya side hugs her,"Aww Mera bacchha, this is perfect." Glaring Sanskar,"This is perfect. Right Sanskar?"
Sanskar goes towards Ragini," Yes Ragini, I love it. Thank you so much for doing all this for...." Ragini interrupts, "Sanskar, we are a family and I am doing this for my family. And also my best friend." Sanskar smiles. Swara runs to Sanskar, "Hey you are MY best friend. Right?" "No Swara, you the love of my life, my wife. And Ragini is and will always be my best friend." Swara smiles at this. Lakshya gets somewhat surprised at her reaction, "Swara, so you are not annoyed be the fact that Sanskar denies being your best friend?".Swara is staring at Ragini and Sanskar where Ragini is instructing Sanskar how to cut the cake so that it's design does not get spoiled," No Lakshya, I know that I hold a special place in Sanskar's heart. But also the bond he shares with Ragini is so endearing. Tell me, are you jealous of Sanskar? Because for Ragini also Sanskar is her best friend, not you." "No Swara, I love Ragini and I know she loves me too. I love her as my wife. I also love the bond she shares with Bhai. Her happiness matters the most."

Ragini claps, " Hey everyone, let's start cake cutting." Sanskar cuts the cake and feeds everyone. Meanwhile Lakshya teases Ragini with a piece of cake.

Everyone start going to their respective rooms after the celebration is over

Everyone start going to their respective rooms after the celebration is over. Sanskar also holds Swara and was going to go to his room. When Swaragini stop him,"Wait Sanskar, abhi to party shuru Hui hai. Where are you going?" Sanskar stands still and confused,"The cake cutting is over so what is left now? You have already done so much for my special day. Now what?"

Swaragini look at each other smiling. Swara brings a bag and hands it to Sanskar," Here you go. Now go get ready. We have somewhere to go." Sanskar and Lakshya both look puzzled.

Raglak room....
Lakshya gets dressed up looking as handsome as ever in jeans, t-shirt and a blazer. Ragini gets dressed in a black gown.

Lakshya gets mesmerized seeing his beautiful wife walking in all her grace

Lakshya gets mesmerized seeing his beautiful wife walking in all her grace. "Ragini, you will not wear this. Go and change." Ragini gets disappointed,"Am I not looking good?" "You are looking very beautiful and I don't want people to drool over my wife. Sirf Mera haq hai ye." Ragini shyly goes to change and wears Anarkali suit.

"So, how am I looking now?" Lakshya holds Ragini by her waist, "A beautiful wife of a handsome husband

"So, how am I looking now?" Lakshya holds Ragini by her waist, "A beautiful wife of a handsome husband." Both giggle and leave in the car. Meanwhile Swasan also leave in their car.

Disco theque....
Sanskar: I think we have come to  wrong place, Swara.
Swaragini: No Sanskar, this is where we are supposed to be.
Ragini: I know that you left going to parties after Kavita's death. So here we are. Today enjoy this special day with your beautiful wife.

🎶Matalbi Ho Ja Zara Matlabi
Duniya Ki Sunta Hai Kyun
Khud Ki Bhi Sun Le Kabhi🎶

Ragini pushes Swara towards Sanskar and she collides with his chest.

🎶Kuch Baat Ghalat Bhi Ho Jaaye
Kuch Der Ye Dil Bhi Kho Jaaye
Befikar Dhadkane, Iss Tarah Se Chale
Shor Goonje Yahaan Se Wahaan🎶

Everyone go towards the dance floor and start dancing. Ragini was like dancing like there is not another day.

🎶Sooraj Dooba Hai Yaaron
Do Ghoont Nashe Ke Maaro
Raste Bhula Do Saare Gharbaar Ke
Sooraj Dooba Hain Yaaron
Do Ghoont Nashe Ke Maaro
Gham Tum Bhula Do Saare Sansaar Ke🎶

Lakshya gets surprised seeing his always so shy wife dancing like crazy.
A drunk guy is staring at Ragini from afar. He then approaches towards her.
Lakshya sees this and grabs Ragini towards him and both are lost in each other.

🎶Ataa Pataa Rahe Na Kisi Ka Humein
Yehi Kahe Ye Pal Zindagi Ka Humein
Ataa Pataa Rahe Na Kisi Ka
Yehi Kahe Ye Pal Zindagi Ka
Ke Khudgarz Si Khwahish Liye
Be-Saans Bhi Hum-Tum Jiye
Hai Gulaabi Gulaabi Samaa..🎶