Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad

Sunrays were peeping inside Raglak's room. Lakshya got up from his sleep as all these years he had made it a habit to get up early in the morning to do all his chores by himself and leave to work early since Ragini was not beside him. He turned and saw Aradhya who had her one leg and one hand on him. He smiled at her and slowly removed them from him. He got up and saw Ragini who was sleeping peacefully.

"I missed to see you in the morning. The morning ritual of seeing your face first was broken. I missed to see both of you early in the morning all these years. I wish I could delete that day which separated you and me. If it was not for that day then you both would have been always with me."

He muttered to himself and then went inside the washroom.

"I missed you too, Lakshya."

Ragini opened her eyes and muttered.

############################

Ragini was trying to convince Aradhya to have fruits from past 15 minutes.

"I'll eat fruits but first I want to talk to papa."

"What do you want to talk? He left just few back."

"Then I won't eat fruits."

Ragini called Lakshya from her phone.

"Aru wants to talk to you."

She handed over the phone to Aradhya.

"Pappa, when will you come home? Mumma is so bad

"Pappa, when will you come home? Mumma is so bad. I miss you."

Ragini got shocked.

"Aru, so you are complaining about me to your dad. Papa aa gaye to mumma ko bhul gayi?"

Lakshya was laughing on the other end while he was driving.

"What happened Aru?"

"I don't want to eat fruits. I am bored by eating them everyday."

"But it's good for your health and mumma cares for your health that's why she wants you to eat fruits."

"I hate you Pappa. You love mumma more than me."

She left the phone on the sofa and went to hide below the center table. Ragini picked up the phone. She was blushing a bit by what Aradhya said a while ago.

"Is Aru fine?"

"Ha. Ye uska hamesha ka natak hai. Thodi der baad kha legi."

Lakshya chuckled.

"Okay then."

Looks like everything will be fine. Everything will be good now that I have my family with me.

He thought to himself and smiled.

Ragini ended the call and again started to convince Aradhya to eat fruits. Swara and DP entered the hall.

"Kyun meri bacchi ko pareshan kar rahi ho Ragu?"

Swara kept the bags in her hand on the table. Aradhya went towards her and hugged her.

"Maasi, dekho na mumma to mere piche hi pad gayi hai."

"Jab se yaha ayi hai bohot shaitan ho gayi hai. Use pata hai na uske nakhre uthane wale yaha bohot hai. Pehle Anushka thi aur yaha tum sab."

Ragini showed Swara the fruit bowl.

"Tumhe fruits nahi khane to mat khao. Main tumhare liye ek mazedaar dish banungi. It's very tasty."

Aradhya got excited. Swara went near Ragini. DP was resting on the nearby sofa and talking to someone on the phone.

"Ragini, I'll hide fruits in the dish and make her eat. Don't worry. But let me first quickly go and keep the ice cream in the fridge otherwise it will melt."

"Swara, you know that Aradhya can't have cold items then.."

"I know that's why I didn't mention it in front of her."

DP heard this but acted as if he was busy in the call and didn't pay much attention to it.

"I'll then go and clean up my room. Aradhya has made it a mess."

Swara chuckled.

"Go. I'm here with her."

Ragini left towards her room. Swara was going towards the kitchen with the bags just then DP stopped her.

"Swara beta, leave one cup of ice cream here for me. I want to have it now. It was so hot out there."

"Okay bade papa."

Swara placed one cup on the table and went inside the kitchen. Aradhya insisted to come with her but she told her to wait outside by saying that children are not allowed inside. DP held the cup in his hand and went towards Aradhya who was outside the kitchen waiting for her dish.

"Aradhya, your dish will take time to get ready. Till then come and sit with me for some time."

This was the first time he had spoken to her. She hesitated a bit but nevertheless followed him towards the sofa.

"See, I have an ice cream cup with me. Don't you want to have it?"

"Mumma says ice cream is not good."

"Ice cream is not good if you have two cups but here I have only one cup so it's not bad."

Aradhya slowly smiled at him. DP took one scoop in his spoon and fed it to Aradhya. She felt a chilling sensation across her body as it was cold and started laughing. She insisted on having another scoop and DP fed her another. She insisted again as she was liking this new taste.

"This is enough for today. Now go and see what Swara has prepared for you."

Aradhya went towards the kitchen. Swara came out bringing the freshly prepared dish and kept it on the dining. Aradhya was smiling widely seeing the delicious dish in front of her. Swara took a spoonful from the bowl and was going to feed it to her. Suddenly she fainted. Swara shaked her a bit.

"Aru... Aru... Aradhya... Get up..."

But Aradhya was not moving. DP came near her.

"What happened to her? She was completely fine few minutes back."

"I don't know bade papa. I was going to feed her the dish but before that she fainted."

Ragini was descending the stairs.

"Aru, kuch khaya ya nahi?"

She saw Aradhya was lying on the table while Swara and DP were in a panic state. She hurried towards her.

"Kya hua ise? Abhi to thik thi."

"Pata nahi main to use abhi khana khilane hi wali uske pehle hi wo achanak se behosh ho gayi."

"I'll call Lakshya."

She tried to call him. But he didn't receive the call.

"Wo phone nahi utha rahe hai."

She kept on calling him but no response.

############################

Will Lakshya be there for Ragini this time? How will Ragini face this situation? Will Aradhya be fine?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.