Tu jaane na

Lakshya abruptly leaves the dance and goes outside the restaurant, leaving Ragini alone. Ragini gets shocked on this sudden behavior of him and was going behind him but she starts feeling uneasy and rushes towards the washroom. Sanskar sees this and rushes behind Ragini.

After some time....

Sanskar was waiting outside the washroom for Ragini.

"Ragini, looks like you are not okay. Come on, let's go. We would go to the doctor."

"Sanskar, there's nothing to worry."

"Just look at your face Ragini. You are not okay. Where the hell is Lakshya? Come." Holding Ragini's wrist Sanskar was going towards the dining.

"Sanskar, stop. Actually the thing is..... I'm pregnant."

Paying no heed to what Ragini was saying Sanskar kept on mumbling about how she doesn't tell others about her health issues and doesn't take care of herself.

"Sanskaaaarrrr...."

"Yes, what."

"I'm pregnant."

Realising what Ragini said, Sanskar's frown soon turned into a smile.

"Wow. I'm so happy Ragini. Did you tell Lucky? He would be so happy to know this. But how would he take care of my nephew/niece, when he himself is one cartoon......."

Ragini starts laughing at the changing expressions of Sanskar.

"I have not told about this to anyone. I myself found out today in the morning. I want to arrange a surprise for him and there I would reveal this to him. I want to capture all his reactions and cherish them always."

Ragini was smiling on thinking about how happy her husband would be on hearing that he would soon become a father. Sanskar was happy seeing his best friend happy.

"Ragini I wish that you, Lakshya and your baby always remain happy."

They were about to leave towards the dining when they heard Siddhant shouting. Thinking to help their new friend, Ragini and Sanskar went towards him.

"You idiot. I told you to alter the figures in the budget and you still don't have the account files with you. What a waste of time. I want you to do this till tomorrow evening. Lakshya is going to present the budget of the project in front of the panel tomorrow. I want him to lose this project any how. If this project is not mine then I would make sure that Lakshya also doesn't complete this project."

Sanskar marched towards Siddhant angrily and held his collar.

"How dare you? We all trusted you and here you are planning to ruin Lakshya."

"Hey, who told you to trust me? Did I ask you all to trust me? I'm Siddhant Sinha and I get what I want.... By hook or by crook"

Ragini gets astonished seeing this side of Siddhant and was staring him shocked.

"I thought that I got a friend in you. Main logo ko pehechanne mein kabhi galti nahi karti. How did I mistaken you?"

Pushing Sanskar a bit to leave his collar Siddhant says in a husky voice, "Main aisa hi hoon Ragini."

"