Hum bewafa hargiz na the

Blue Heaven Hotel...

Swara and Lakshya get out of the car. They both run towards the reception. Lakshya shows photo of Ragini and Sanskar to the receptionist and asks about their whereabouts. She acknowledges that they have come here but refuses to tell about them.

Siddhant was near the gate with some men and greeting them. He sees Lakshya and excuses himself to meet him.

Lakshya was shouting at the receptionist, "Can't you understand? She is my wife and he is my brother. I want to meet them now."

"Lakshya. Just calm down. They won't be of any help to you. I had come here for a business meeting and saw Sanskar with Ragini about an hour ago. Come with me, I'll take you to them."

Swara, Siddhant and Lakshya were in the lift.

"I had seen them in the lift only. They went on the fifth floor."

Everyone reached the floor and were running to see them.

Swara suggests, "Lakshya, I'll check in the ladies washroom. You check the men's."

Lakshya was going towards the washroom just then he saw Sanskar and Ragini coming out of a room and stops midway.

"Swara, here they are."

Sanskar and Ragini hear Lakshya's voice and turn towards him. Swara also stops and turns to see her husband and sister. She heaves a sigh of relief and goes running towards Sanskar and hugs him.

 She heaves a sigh of relief and goes running towards Sanskar and hugs him

"Sanskar, kaha the tum itni der? Your phone was also switched off. I was so scared."

Lakshya was also hugging Ragini.

"Baccha, pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha? Are you fine? Why didn't you you tell me that you will be late? And what are you doing here?"

He was kissing her shoulder and felt that she was wearing Sanskar's jacket. It irked him. His expressions changed from concern to anger and he parted suddenly.

"Lakshya..." Ragini was shocked.

Sanskar and Swara went besides Ragini and supported her.

"Sanskar and Ragini. What were you both doing here, at this hour of time? And Ragini, why are you wearing Sanskar's jacket?"

Everyone could see Lakshya's bloodshot eyes filled with anger.

"Lucky, just calm down. I'll tell you everything. You are overreacting."

"Just stop it, Sanskar. I'm overreacting. My wife was with my brother in some hotel at this hour of time without informing anyone of us and is now wearing his jacket. How should I react after this?"

Ragini was now crying hard holding Lakshya's hand. "Lakshya, nothing has happened as you're thinking. Sanskar was just helping me. Believe me. Ragini is only Lakshya's."