Tum ho saath mere

"Raginiiiiii" "Kya hai Lakshya" "Where are you? You know na that I want to see your face first before I close my eyes at night and open them in the morning."

"You are such a nautanki. I won't be there always to pamper you."

Lakshya gets a bit tensed and emotional,"Ragini, you will always be with me. I won't let you go anywhere." Ragini smiles. She remembers the night when Lakshya proposed her after she had recovered from fever.

"I know you love me, I wanted to say that maybe I like you, I have a past, its not easy for me, its difficult, my liking has turned into love now, are you understanding, I know you love me a lot, I want to say that... She is just my beautiful past, you are my taqdeer, I smile when I'm with you. I need you. You are the best thing that happened to me."

"Are you sure?"

"I m 100% sure, I love you. I love you. I love you.I love you.I love you."

"Stop it, shut up, go out. Someone will see you."

"No."

"Just go, I will come."

############################

At the breakfast table,

"Lakshya, so have you prepared for the bid today? We have to get this project by hook or by crook."

"Yes Dad, I have decided about the best bid that will surely get us this project."

After the breakfast is over, the men head to go to work and Lakshya sneaks besides Ragini escaping everyone's eyes.

"Won't you wish me luck. Today is a very important day for me."

Ragini shyly wishes him,"All the best."

"Itna rukha sukha nahi. I want special wala luck."

Ragini widens her eyes,"Haww... Besharam. Now go to work." She pushes him towards the gate.

############################

At work,

Lakshya was walking towards the board room for a meeting and suddenly collides with a man.
The man immediately apologizes to him.

"Hey, it's totally fine. Looks like you are very stressed out. Relax. I'm Lakshya Maheshwari."

"I'm Siddhant Sinha. Actually I'm here for the bid. So just last minute preps." He laughs it out.

"I'm also here for the bid. All the best. May the best man win."

Both shake hands and head for the meeting.

############################

In the last few minutes of the meeting,

"So the bid goes to Lakshya Maheshwari."