Khiche mujhe koi dor Teri Ore

Maheshwari Mansion...

Everyone was seated on the dining table and were having breakfast. Swara was feeding Aradhya with her hands while she was looking at Swara's belly.

"Maasi, you are so fat."

Sanskar spit his food and started laughing for which he received a punch from Swara. Sanskar was now clutching his stomach and everyone else was laughing at him.

"Aru, your Maasi is not fat. There's a baby inside."

"What! A baby inside your stomach."

"Yes and you are going to be an elder sister."

"Can I talk to the baby?"

"Sure. The baby can listen to you."

Aradhya caressed Swara's stomach.

"Hi! My name is Aradhya."

Swasan were smiling looking at each other.

"I should leave now. I have a very important meeting to attend."

"Papa, but I planned to spend the whole day with you today."

"But.... Okay. Sanskar could you please handle the meeting."

"Yes. It's absolutely fine. We both were on this project together so I can perfectly handle it."

"Yes, beta. You should spend time with Aradhya. You have already missed so many years with her. Me and Sanskar would attend the meeting."

DP and Sanskar left for work. Aradhya started jumping and clapping in happiness.

"What do you want to play?"

"I want to play on the swing."

Aradhya held Lakshya's hand with both her hands and dragged him towards the garden. Ragini was going behind them.

"Ragini, can I spend some time with my daughter alone?"

"Okay."

############################

In the garden...

Aradhya was sitting on the swing and Lakshya was moving it back and forth.

"Papa, this is very slow. Please push it a little faster."

"No. This speed is fine for you."

"Papa, please...."

"Aru, don't insist otherwise I'll call your mom. Rag...."

"No. Please don't call, mumma. She is scary."

Lakshya starts laughing.

"Ragini, ab tak to bas main hi darta tha tumse ab to humari bacchi bhi tumse darne lagi hai. Mujhe to ab bhi yaad hai wo din jab tumne... "

She shudders at the thought. His phone starts ringing. He picked Aradhya up from the swing and made her stand.

"Just wait here. Don't move. I'll attend the call and come."

"Sorry, beta. I didn't want to disturb you. But could you tell me where the presentation is? We are not able to find it."

Aradhya saw a butterfly sitting on a flower. She went near it to hold it.

"Sanskar, knows it. But it's okay. It is in the ...."

Just then he heard Aradhya crying. He rushed towards her. She was lying near a stone and had hurt her elbow.

"Dad, Aradhya has hurt herself. I'll talk later."

He picked her up and took her inside the house. Ragini saw Lakshya and went running towards him.