Sab is dil ki hi toh Mushkil hai

Maheshwari Mansion...

Everyone were seated on the dining table. Swara was serving food to everyone. While she went to Lakshya, she served ignorantly.

"Swara, I need more rice."

"There's not enough rice at home. So eat which is served."

Lakshya could sense that Swara was doing this intentionally. After finishing the dinner, Swara messaged Lakshya.

Meet me on the terrace in 5, minutes. And don't tell Ragini about this.

Okay.

Lakshya went on the terrace and spotted Swara near the railing.

"Why did you call me? Why do you feel the need to talk to me after five years? Not that I'm interested to."

"After what you did with Ragini, do you think that I would talk to you? Today also I want to talk to you for my sister's sake. I wanted to know that how did you meet Ragini? Who told you about her?"

"Your sister came to meet me. I didn't go to find her."

"My sister was your wife, if you have forgotten Mr.Lakshya."

"Why the hell did you and your sister hide that I have a daughter? That I'm a father? And my daughter is so sick!"

"You have left no reason for us to trust you. You didn't trust your wife. The one who loved you unconditionally. I did the biggest mistake of my life by agreeing to get Ragini married to you. You don't deserve her. You never deserved her."

"I loved her, damn it

"I loved her, damn it. She was the one who broke my trust. She broke me."

Swara left from there without saying anything

############################

"Aradhya... Aradhya... Where are you?"

Ragini was panicking.

"She's sleeping in my room, Ragini. You don't need to worry."

"You could have atleast informed me."