Jiye To Jiye Kaise Bin Aapke

On a road....

Ragini was walking while thinking about all the incidents that happened in the last few hours in her life. Just a few days ago, she had everything - she was going to start a new family with a loving husband and a caring family. But now she is left with nothing. She didn't want to go to her father's house again and be a burden on them. Just then a car crossed her. In the car was Siddhant, he stopped the car as soon as he noticed Ragini.

"Ragini, what are you doing here at this hour of time? Tumhe tumhare ghar par hona chahiye. Chalo hum tumhe tumhare ghar chod dete hai."

"Kaunse ghar Siddhant? I don't have a home to go to. Lakshya doesn't want me now." Her tears have dried now.

"Where is your father's house? Tell me. I'll drop you there."

"No Siddhant. I don't want to go anywhere."

Siddhant was puzzled as to how to convince Ragini and then he found a way out.

"Okay. Then you can stay with Anushka. This is final. Now you are going to come with me."

An adamant Siddhant holds Ragini's hand and makes her sit in the car. Ragini first resisted a bit but then gave up thinking about her unborn child and his well-being.

############################

Lakshya reached home in a cab. He was drunk. With much difficulty he reached his room and fell asleep.

############################

Reddy Mansion....

Siddhant and Ragini enter the hall. Anushka immediately hugs Ragini.

"Kitne der laga di tumne ane mein. Main kabse tumhara wait kr rahi thi. Siddhant ne tum milte hi mujhe call kr diya tha ki tum aa rahi ho. Are you okay? I'm sorry for whatever Siddhant did to you. Leave it to me. I'm not going to spare him. He will get his punishment."

All this while Siddhant was feeling guilty and couldn't meet Ragini's eyes.

Ragini was amazed by the way Anushka reacted. This was their first meeting and she was blaming her partner for hurting her. She was touched by the care Anushka showed her.

"Siddhant mujhe pata hai tumne ab tak Ragini ko sorry nahi kaha hoga. Waise tumne jo kiya wo sirf sorry bolne se to thik nahi hone wala. But asking sorry is the least you can do."

Siddhant immediately apologizes to Ragini and she accepts his sorry.

"Ragini, why did you forgive him so easily?"

"Anushka, whatever Siddhant did was for the love he has for you. Main kabhi insaan pehechanne mein galti nahi karti. He is a good person at heart."

"Ragini, Mahadev ki kasam

"Ragini, Mahadev ki kasam. Humne khud ko rokne ki bohot koshish ki. I literally pleaded in front of DP that I can't hurt you. But he was adamant. He is crazy man."

"If anyone is at fault then it is Lakshya. He loved me. Wo humare HUMSAFAR the. He should have trusted me."

Anushka tries to comfort Ragini and asks her to stay in her house.

"Chalo ye sab chodo. My papa lives in London to manage the international dealings and I live in this house all alone. This Siddhant also comes once in a while. If you stay with me then I'll also get company."

"I don't want to be burden on anyone."

"You are not a burden. Whatever happened with you, we were a part of it indirectly. So please stay for us."

"Okay, but till I find a new home."

Anushka and Siddhant smile at this decision of Ragini.

After getting fresh Ragini was sitting on the bed in the guest room and crying.

"Why Lakshya why? Why don't you trust me? Hum dono PYAAR karte hai ek dusre se."

Just then Anushka enters her room.

"Aur do Pyaar karne walo ko hamesha sath hona chahiye."

"Anushka, can I borrow your phone? I don't have my phone with me."

"Sure. You must surely inform your family about you."

"I need to talk to Lakshya. He is going to become a father. He doesn't know this. He cannot leave his child. What will happen to our child?"

Ragini was calling Lakshya but he was in deep slumber due to the effect of alcohol and doesn't attend the calls. Here she was continuously calling him but no response. Anushka got worried seeing the condition of Ragini.

"Ragini, you should take rest now. This stress is not good for your baby. It's already been late. He must have slept. You also sleep. We will call him tomorrow morning."

Ragini calmed down a bit and tried to sleep. But sleep was far away from her eyes. Anushka slept besides her because she didn't want to leave her alone in these hard times.

############################

Morning....

Ragini couldn't sleep the whole night. Anushka woke up and saw that Ragini was awake. She sensed that Ragini couldn't sleep last night so she gave her the phone.

"Call him."

Ragini immediately turned to her side and dialled Lakshya's number. She called him again and again but no response.

At Maheshwari Mansion,

Lakshya woke up due to the sound of the phone ringing but the call went off before he could attend it.

Ragini got disheartened but thought to dial one last time.

Lakshya was now awake and when his phone rang, he picked up the call.

"Itni subah subah kaun call karta hai yaar?" He said irritated.

"Lakshya, hum Ragini baat kr rahe hai. Hume aapse kuch zaroori baat karni hai."

"I don't want to talk to you. Just get out of my life."

And he hung up the call.

"Lakshya just listen to me once. You are going to become a father."

Ragini again started crying. Anushka supported Ragini and tried to stop her cries. All this while Siddhant was standing near the door of the room and saw the condition of Ragini. Siddhant and Anushka have an eye conversation on how bad they feel about this situation and their helplessness.

############################

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.