Tum dena saath mera

At Sinha's Mansion...

"Hi, Siddhant. I'm Sanskar. Sorry, we got a bit late. Hope that you still have time to meet us."

"Hey, no worries Sanskar. What would you like to have? And Miss..."

"Mrs. Ragini Maheshwari. My...."

"Wait. Your wife. Right. I must say your wife is very beautiful. And you both make a lovely couple."

Ragsan get amused at this statement and start laughing.

Siddhant finds this weird and gets confused.
"Did I say something funny?"

"No, no. Siddhant ji, I'm not Sanskar's wife. I'm his sister-in-law."

"Yes, she is my brother Lakshya's wife. He won the bid in which you also participated. Lakshya was going to come today with Ragini to invite you. But due to some work he could not make it."

"Yes, I talked to him during the day of the bid. Now I know where his luck came from. Kash Maine bhi Shaadi kr li hoti to aj mere pass bhi apna lady luck hota jo mujhe ye bid jitwa deta."

"Koi baat nahi Siddhant ji. I will surely introduce you to some of my friends. Maybe you will soon find your lady luck."

Siddhant, Sanskar and Ragini start laughing.

The three bond very well and chat for a few more time.

"Okay Siddhant. We must leave now. You and Uncle have to come today evening for dinner. Lakshya will message you the address till then."

"Okay, see you in the evening."

############################

At some 5 star restaurant....

The Sinha's arrive at the restaurant. Dp and Lakshya go forward to greet them.

"Namaste Durga Prasad ji. I was looking forward to meet you other than in the meetings. It was such a pleasant idea of this get together."

"Same here Krishna ji."

Lakshya and Siddhant greet each other.

"Hi, Siddhant. Nice to see you again."

Ragini and Swara were standing besides the pool and laughing over some joke Sanskar just cracked. This drags the attention of Siddhant and Lakshya.