Tujhe bhula diya

After a few months....

Ragini was feeling pain in her stomach and was screaming for help. She was trying to reach Anushka's room to get her help. With much difficulty she reached near her room. Anushka could hear her screams now and she got alarmed.

"What happened Ragu?"

"Take me to hospital. I can't bear this pain anymore. Please...."

"Okay. Let's go."

She takes her car keys along with mobile and supports Ragini to reach till the car.

While driving, Anushka called Siddhant on bluetooth.

"Hey, Anushka. Kya hua? Abhi to hum mile the. Itne jaldi humari yaad aa gayi...."

"Aaaaa..."

"Why are you screaming? Are you again watching horror movie?"

"Just shut up you idiot..."

"Woah. Ragini, what happened to you? You never talked to me like that. Infact you never talked to anyone....."

"Siddhant will you please, shut your mouth and listen to me. Looks like Ragini is going through labour pain..."

"But it's only..."

"I know. I'll be reaching the hospital in about 5 minutes. You inform Swara about Ragini and ask her to bring essentials for her."

"Okay. I'm in my car now. I'll reach as soon as possible. Don't worry, Ragini. Everything will be all right."

"Come fast, you idiot."

Siddhant let out a chuckle at Ragini's response.

"Okay. Thanks."

Lakshya is so unlucky to have missed these precious moments with his wife. If only his dad would have known that his happiness lies with Ragini. But life isn't easy after all, Siddhant thought to himself.

############################

At the hospital...

Ragini was taken inside the ward for check up.

"She is going through labour pain. The baby's condition is also not looking good. Since it is premature delivery we have to operate on her."

Everyone got worried. Meanwhile Swara and Sanskar reached the ward.

"What happened to my sister? It has been only 7 months."

"Relax, mam. It happens in some cases. Ragini is having some complications in her pregnancy and hence this delivery. But we will try our best."

Swara went near Ragini.

"Ragini, you will be alright. Don't worry. I'm with you."

"Lakshya. I want to talk to Lakshya. He should be here now. He must know about us."

Swara was taken aback. Anushka came beside her and gave Ragini her phone dialling Lakshya's number.

Lakshya was sitting in his cabin in the office. He saw Ragini's number flashing on the screen and ignored the call.

Ragini then dialled the office landline. The receptionist picked up the call.

"This is... "

"I'm Ragini Maheshwari. I want to talk to Lakshya. Give him the call."

Meanwhile Lakshya was passing through the reception.