Bichde To Jee Naa Payenge

Maheshwari Mansion....
Swasan drop Ragini outside their house.
"Ragini I think you should take rest. This must have been very stressful for you. Swara and I will search for Lakshya."

"No Sanskar. I'm coming with you. I want to meet Lakshya. I have to clear this misunderstanding. How can he...." Ragini starts crying.

"Sanskar, let her come. See her state. She needs to be with Lakshya."

"Swara, I have to tell you something about Ragini. She is pregnant."

Swara gets surprised. But doesn't know what to say and how to react in this situation.

"Ragini. This time you have to listen to me. We will bring Lakshya to you. I will make him understand everything. And you will go to your room."

Ragini realized that this time Sanskar won't listen to her and so she obliged. Swara too came out of the car to assure her sister.

"Listen Ragu, I won't let anything bad happen to you. You have already suffered so much. But not now. I'm going to make sure that you always stay happy."

"I trust you Swara."

Ragini gives a faint smile and goes towards the mansion. She knocks the door. But no response. Then she again knocks. The door is opened by DP. She acts as if nothing has happened and was going to enter inside. But DP stops her by coming in her way.

"Kaha ja rahi ho tum?"

"Papa ji, hum humare kamre mein ja rahe hai."

"Then go to YOUR room which is in Badi. This is my son's house."

Ragini gets taken aback by these sudden harsh words of her father-in-law.

"Papa ji, what are you saying? Did I do something wrong? Is Lakshya at home?"

"You are the one who is wrong. You are wrong for my son."

Ragini is now astonished to the core.

"Papa ji. I think Siddhant must have told you something. But trust me I have not done anything."

"What's with Siddhant? He was just a pawn. And I know that today you have not done anything."

"So this means that.... YOU had planned everything. But why? We were such a happy family."

"You have ruined my son's life. Because of you my son had started drinking. And now he has forgot his life. He has become your slave. Everything that you you say is right. I always wanted a girl who would match our class and status. But since you were the PATI PARMESHWAR type of girl, I had selected you for my son. But then I learnt that you are such a cunning, manipulative and oversmart woman who is not a match for my son."

"But that was past. I have changed now and you also had accepted me for Lakshya and forgiven me for my past."

"No. Never. You cannot change Ragini. I had accepted you because back then it was difficult to separate Lakshya from you. He wouldn't have listened to anything. So I waited. Waited for the right time. Remember the day, Siddhant had come to dinner on our invite. That day in the afternoon, I had seen Siddhant with Anushka Reddy looking very happy and the happy couple you see in movies. Let me tell you that Anushka is the heir of Reddy Industries and the rival company of the Sinha's. The rivalry of Krishna Sinha and KK Reddy is known to everyone in this business world. My mind took this as a cue and I blackmailed Siddhant."

"So Siddhant was blackmailed all this while into whatever he was doing."

"Yes. And in order to protect his relationship with Anushka from his dad, he did whatever I told him to do. Ravi is my man who works on my orders. Sanskar was made to believe that Ravi was working on Lakshya's project and deceiving him. The final stroke was today when Siddhant made you and Sanskar come to the hotel. And then the rest is history."