➸ 'I'm not your babe'

Ok, but if anyone found out I wrote a fan fiction about Leonardo Dicaprio I would be cancelled in life.
Also thank you @elena__zang for voting it means the world:)
ALSO THANKS FOR 9K READS.

I finish up curling my hair and styling it into two pigtails. I then hear a beep outside. I grab my school bag and head downstairs where my mother and brother are sitting eating breakfast.

"Bye mum, bye Cam." I say.

"Byeee." They chirp in unison as I shut the door. I look out at Leo waiting patiently in his car, until he spots me and smiles.

"Hey babe." He smiles. I immediately roll my eyes.

"I'm not your babe." I reply hopping into his car.

"Not yet." He whispers under his breath, but I manage to hear it and try to cover my blushing cheeks. He begins to drive to school.

"Soo, what's the plan?" I ask pulling out a wrapped up lollipop from my pocket.

"The plan is just to act like a couple, hug, hold hands, and try to act as if you don't hate me." He smiles.

"Eh, that'll be hard." I smile.

"Oh, and you're sitting with my friends at lunch." He smiles. Oh shit I forgot how weird this is going to be considering everyone must still remember the huge breakup we had. I snap out of my thoughts as we arrive at school, a few people outside chilling. Leo parks and he hops out, making his way around to my side of the car.

"My lady." He exclaims while opening my car door for me. I scoff and get out.

"Real smooth." I smile. As we begin to walk to the front school doors, Leo grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him, keeping his hand at my side. God I missed this feeling. He opens the doors with his empty hand and everyone's heads turn to us. Everyone's. Even the little freshmen nerds know what's going down. I look around to see all of Leo's past hookups glare at me in hatred. The boys look at Leo normally because no fucking way anyone cares i'm no longer 'single'. As we walk through the halls Donny turns from his conversation with Clarissa towards us.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Clarissa says, her mouth agape. I smile.

"Ayyy, I knew you could get her back." Donny says fist bumping Leo.

"It was too easy." Leo smirks before I elbow him.

"Owww, that hurt." He frowns at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oops, my bad." I smile sucking on my lollipop. 

"Ahem." I hear behind me as I turn to Mannie, who is standing there, arms crossed and looking like she's boutta kill someone.

"What's this." She says sternly, pointing her finger between me and Leo.

"This is my girlfriend." Leo smiles grabbing my hand and squeezing it. Mannie scoffs.

"Really? Cause last time I checked Bella hated you." She scoffs.

"Things changed." I smiled. But it immediately turns into a frown when I see Damon/Ryan walk past. He walks down the hall with his friends and he slows down when they see me and Leo holding hands beside each other.

"Oh, so little slut here dumped me just to go back to her fuck boy little ex? Yea, don't think I haven't heard about all that." Damon smirks as he and his friends laugh.

"What the fuck did you just say to her?" Leo demands.

"I said, your little girlfriend is a slut." Damon laughs. As he says that Leo's hand tightens around mine.

"Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch or I'll beat the shit out of you." Leo growls angrily. Woah, I begin to become worried as I've never seen Leo this mad.

"Sure thing." Damon smirks before walking away. I look away as my heart sinks a tiny bit. I'm not a slut, im not right?

"Hey, hey Bella look at me." Leo grabs my chin and turns my head to face him.

"Don't listen to a thing he says. He's just jealous." Leo smiles.

"Yea, Jealous." I smile. Maybe our plan will work. The bell rings and we all head to our separate classes.

"Hey, Babe." I hear as I spin my head to look at Leo ushering me over to his lunch table. I walk over to him and smile.

"Hey guys." I wave to all his friends I used to actually be quite close with while me and Leo were dating.

"Hey Belsie." They all say as I die of embarrassment.They know I hate being called that so they call me it all the time.

"Where do I sit?" I ask Leo.

"Um, there's no room." He says awkwardly. I shrug as I'm about to sit on the ground.

"Woah babe chill, just sit on my lap." He laughs.

"Oh." I fake smile. I make my way over to him and sit very lightly on his lap. All his friends, including Damon who I see staring st us from the lunch line is looking at me weirdly.

"Actually sit on my lap, don't be weird Bel." Leo whispers in my ear. It's normal, I've down this heaps when we were dating. I sit down properly on his knee as Leo wraps an arm around me.

"So, why are you guys back together?" Donny asks.

"Well, we all make mistakes and I understand that what happened was in the last." I say, but I sigh deep inside wishing I could see it like that.

"I'm proud of you Leo, seriously. You haven't had a long term girlfriend for ages. And honestly Bella's been the best one you've had yet." Donny smiles.

"How so?" I ask Donny trying to contain my blushed cheeks.

"Well Leo just seems to be a better person around you. And you can tell he likes you." Donny shrugs. I almost choke on my food in laughter.

"Woah Belsie, you alright?" Jake asked me.

"Yea, yea I'm fine." I laugh. It's hilarious, Leo must be a good actor. We continue talking and giggling before the bell goes. Before everyone heads to there next class Leo pulls me aside.

"We don't have any more classes together today so I just wanted to say good job for today." He smiles down at me.

"No problem, thanks for helping me out he's definitely going to regret screwing me over." I smile before waving goodbye to Leo.

Proud of me? Two uploads in like the same week. Ok I'm sleepy so Imma head out. COMMENT VOTE IT HELPS ME. IT DOES.