prologue

The war on Cybertron is at its end, the mechanized planet can no longer produce life giving energon and its core has shut down due to the strain of war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Both sides now have no choice but to leave their home and search for refuge among the stars. Among the fleaing Decepticons is the spider con herself Airachnid. Airachnid is known for being a sparkless murderer who loves to torture her foes both physaclly and mentally, she cares for no one but herself and one other person. This other person is the small newborn sparkling in her arms, her sparkling who she named Shadowstreak. He has a grey and black frame with the black being the dominant color, razor sharp digits, six metallic spider legs with sharp tips just like the ones his carrier has, his head is shaped like a human wearing a helmet.(AN: Think of G1’s megatron, he basically has his head.) His face plate is silver with dark red optics just like his sire’s eyes.

   His sire is the warlord of the Decepticons himself Megatron who forced Airachnid to give him a heir, via an experiment developed  by Shockwave, to the Decepticon thrown. She hated Megatron for what he did to her but she loved her sparkling with all her spark and she would never let the Decepticons or Autobots take him from her. So she has deserted the Decepticons and is now about to capture a Deception escape shuttle so she and her sparkling can escape Cybertron. As she is running through dark allies of the Decepticon capitol Kaon avoiding Decepticon troopers she hears the city's sirens go off and explosions and blaster fire. ‘Great now the Autobots are attacking this can not get any worse’ Airachnid thought as she began to run faster. The cities alert systems cut off and Starscream’s voice comes on through the cities entercoms and all Decepticon com links.

   “Decepticons! By order of Lord Megatron, Airachnid is a traitor! Find her and extinguish her spark, but she has a sparkling with her! Bring the sparkling back to us alive and unharmed! Destroy any Autobot that gets in your way!” Starscream announces.

   “Scrap!” Airachnid curses herself for jinxing it.

With the Autobots

   “Wait what! Airachnid has a sparkling with her! That's not good!” Jetfire shouts before dodging incoming blaster fire.

   “A sparkling?! Haven’t seen any of them since the war started!” Cliffjumper says while blasting some incoming vehicons.

   “Optimus we can’t let her get away with probably one of the only sparklings left! She’s a monster!” Arcee says while firing rapidly at some incoming eradicons. Arcee knows first hand how much of a monster Airachnid is, she tortured her previous partner before killing him right in front of her. Arcee would be offline right now if it wasn’t for Bumblebee and her current partner Cliffjumper showing up to save her. But they were too late to save Tailgate. Cliffjumper has been helping her with the pain of loss but deep down it still hurts to think about, and everytime she hears about Airachnid the sadness and rage resurfaces. She swore she would avenge Tailgate.

   “Ironhide, Cliffjumper, Arcee, Jetfire! Find Airachnid and retrieve the sparkling we cannot allow her to escape with one so young and we will not allow Megatron to get ahold of it! Everyone else continue with me to the energon storage center! We need that energon!” Optimus orders.

With Airachnid

   Airachnid has finally made it to a landing pad and just as she had hoped there’s still a transport shuttle there. What makes this even more better for her and her Sparkling is the fact that Megatron has Insecticons guarding it, a grave mistake on his part. There are about four insecticons and eight vehicons on guard of the shuttle. Airachnid uses her telepathic bond with incesticons to order the force insecticon guards to kill the Vehicons. The insecticons are loyal to Megatron but they are even more loyal to Airachnid. The insecticons quickly annihilate the vehicon guards, the insecticons have heavy armor so getting rid of vehicons is no problem for them. With the landing pad now secure Airachnid comes out of her Hiding spot behind a pile of energon cubes to face her loyal servants.