2

Chapter 2: Anger and Sadness.

   Max stood there frozen in fear, not knowing what to do or who these people are, many questions were going through his mind. ‘Who are these people? Why are they here? Are they aliens like me or government experiments? Why are they aiming their blasters at me? Did I offend them somehow?’ Max asked himself.

   Optimus notices the fear in the Younglings optics and steps forward to speak with him, but every time Optimus took a step forward, Max would take a step back. Optimus fallows Max’s gaze and realizes why he’s scared. “Autobots stand down, he is not a threat.” Optimus orders.

   “Optimus are you sure? Look at him, he’s a-” Arcee starts before getting cut off by Optimus. “Arcee. Look at him more closely. He is young and he has no decepticon insignia on him.” Optimus says sternly. The Autobots hesitantly follow the order.

   “Jack?” Max asked looking down in surprise at Jack and Miko.

   “I’m sorry, have we met?” Jack asked confused as to how this Cybertronian knows him.

   “Oh right you’ve never seen me like this before. My name is Max” Max says before transforming into his alt mode.

   “Wait you’re my Neighbors car!” Jack exclaims.

   “Your Neighbors car is a Decepticon!” Miko adds.

   “What's a Decepticon?” Max ask after transforming back to robot mode.

   The Autobots and their human friends look a max with wide optics/eyes, any doubt they had of him not being a Decepticon was washed away with that question.

   “Max are you down here I thought I heard you call-” Elizebath calls out before stopping abruptly after seeing the Autobots.

   “W-Who are y-you?” Elizebeth ask looking at the Unknown cybertronians with fear.

   Optimus sees the fear in Elizabeth’s eyes and steps forward to try and calm the human down. After Optimus takes a step a groundbridge opens up behind the group of Autobots and humans. Vehicons come pouring out of the Groundbridge and a shootout begins between the Autobots and the Decepticons. Elizabeth notices Jack and Miko and rush to them pulling them by their arms into cover behind a rock.

   “Jack what are you doing here?!” Elizebeth ask.

   “We could ask you the same thing! Also how do you have a Cybertronian son?!” Miko cuts in with amazement.

   Elizebeth was going to ask another question but before she could she sees a blaster shot heading right for them. She acts quickly and pushes the two teens out of the way to save them, but she wasn’t able to save herself. The shot hit her dead on and put a hole in her torso, she spits out some blood before dropping to the ground lifless. Miko screamed at the top of her lungs and Jack looked away and vomited. Miko’s scream caught the attention of the Autobots, Max who was in the middle of a fist fight with some vehicons, and Mike who had decided to enter the fray by driving his mining drill into a vehicons spark.

   “Elizabeth!” Mike shouted in horror as he began driving the drill as fast as he can towards his wife's lifeless body. However he ended up sharing her fate when the Decepticon Breakdown ran out of a groundbridge and spoted the human driving the drill through vehicons. Breakdown growled at this. ‘How dare this human do this to decepticon troops, as punishment he will perish.’Breakdown thought and fire a rocket at the human driven drill destroying it and killing Mike in the process.

   “Mom! Dad! No!” Max shouts before his vision goes red with rage and he snaps. His spider legs unfold and begin mutilating vehicons left and right with glowing red eyes. Ripping sparks and optics out, tearing limbs off, stabbed multiple times with his spider legs and now transformed hands. His hands had transformed into swords that look just like Megatron’s sword. The massacre was so horrific all fighting ceased as optics and eyes watched the slaughter in fear. Max’s frame and the walls of the cave are covered with the vehicons energon. The energon flowed under everyone’s feet like a river of blood, no one would move at the moment they were petrified by the haunting screams of agony the vehicons let and Max’s psychopathic laughter. This was to much even for the decepticons to handle so Breakdown called for a ground bridge and ordered the remaining decepticons to retreat. In that moment the Autobot had felt the most fear in their entire lives, and that's saying something considering they’re fighting a war. In that moment Optimus was looking a Megatron and Arcee was looking a Airachnid, the two most vile decepticons of all time.