"i guess this is goodbye, i'll miss this village" jisung sighs to himself as sits down on the river bank, looking at the small village that managed to entertain him for the past four months.

however, it was inevitable that he got bored and he dreaded shifting places again, but he had no choice unless he wanted to die (ironically) out of boredom.

'how long am i going to live like this?' the boy wondered to himself. would he roam around the world for the rest of his days? would he run of a place to go to one day?

jisung pushes himself off the ground, letting out a groan as he stretches his body, it was time for him to leave.

just then, he hears something rustling behind him. he turns around, who could it be? no one ever comes to the river bank.

jisung spots a figure walking in his direction, but he couldn't seem to figure out who it was. the unfamiliar face confused jisung, as he didn't know anyone who would want to come to this old and small village.

as the figure walks closer, jisung finally got a clear look at the guy's face. he swore he felt his stomach drop as he looked at the guy that was walking towards the river bank. jisung had seen many people from all over the world, but he had never seen someone like him.

the wind was blowing, and his hair fluttered gently and small strands of hair covered his face. it almost seemed like a commercial. jisung continues to stare at the unfamiliar guy, his mouth gaping open just a little.

he took the time to breathe in the guy's appearance. from his thick eyebrows to his sharp nose. he was wearing a simple black shirt with jeans. 'god, how can someone look so good in those clothes?' jisung thinks to himself, shaking his head in denial.

the boy finally walked over to the river bank and stood right in front of jisung, putting on a small smile that managed to make jisung's non existent heart skip a beat. jisung frowns, 'is he crazy? why is he smiling to himself?"

before jisung could think of anything else, the guy opens his mouth, saying something that jisung did not expect.

"hi, nice to meet you! i'm lee minho"