jisung stumbles backwards in shock and he hurriedly looks around. was he speaking to someone else? because this couldn't be it.

not unless... jisung hesitates for a short while before saying, "hi? i'm han jisung" jisung didn't know what to feel or how to react. he hasn't talked to anyone since he died.

jisung continues to stare at the minho, not sure what he was expecting. would he be disappointed if minho didn't respond back? what if he really got it wrong and minho's talking to someone else? how embarrassing would that be?

to jisung's surprise, minho smiles and sticks out his hand. "nice to meet you jisung, i just moved here" jisung's heart drops and he felt his breathing get heavier.

he shakes his head in denial as he slowly backs away from minho. "this can't be happening, this isn't real" he repeats the two lines over and over again, mumbling to himself. minho tilts his head in confusion, and he stops smiling as he takes back his hand.

jisung didn't know how to feel. should he be happy? how was it even possible? could minho sees spirits? it was all too much for jisung to take in.

"wait, you can see me?" jisung asks in bewilderment. minho nods his head slowly, clearly confused by the way jisung was reacting. "yes? are you feeling okay?" minho asked.

jisung shakes his head, "you shouldn't be able to see me" he says, which only confuses minho even more. minho takes a step towards jisung, slightly concerned for the boy that stood before him.

jisung takes another step away from minho, not wanting to scare him. he didn't know how minho would react if he realises he isn't human. minho doesn't get the hint and stretches out his hand as he tries to grab a hold of jisung's arm, making jisung flinch.

as expected, minho's hand goes right through jisung's arm and minho feels nothing but the air. minho lets out a gasp and he quickly steps away, staring at his hand in shock. he blinks a few times, trying to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

he looks back up at jisung, who looked equally as shocked and scared as him. "t-this is a prank right?" minho asks, his voice trembling. jisung silently shakes his head, making minho even more scared.

"wh-what are you? a ghost?" minho says as he continues to stare at jisung, not believing the absurd situation he was currently in. jisung shrugs as he looks down at his own body. "i guess so? i'm not going to kill you though, don't worry" he jokes, trying to calm himself down.

minho bit his lips nervously as he took a small step towards jisung. "can i try that again?" minho asks, looking at jisung expectantly. "touch you, i mean" he says once he sees jisung's confused expression. jisung hesitates before putting his hand out, feeling strange about the whole situtation.

minho slowly stretches his hand towards jisungs's, trying to hold onto it. once again, he fails to do so and his hand goes right through jisung's hand.

both boys stared at each other in shock. jisung had never met someone who could see him and minho had never seen a ghost. jisung was unsure of what he felt, but he's pretty sure he felt happy.

not only because minho could see him, but because this meant that he finally had someone he could talk to.