jisung looks around minho's room in curiosity. the table was neat with a few notebooks lying around, nothing seemed interesting enough.

he spots a small book with 'diary' sprawled over the cover page in messy handwriting.

jisung smirks as he picks up the book, flipping it open. does minho really keep a diary? he flips through the pages, trying to look for any secrets minho may have written down.

he knew it was wrong but after all, he was a ghost. it's not like he would be able to spill any of minho's secrets to anyone else.

the first few pages were boring, just small short entries where minho wrote down his feelings and thoughts. mostly ranting about how he hated the fact that his parents were making him move to a new town far away from seoul.

minho was constantly talking about how he missed his friends and it sometimes made jisung wonder as well. did his friends and family miss him as much as he missed them?

jisung flipped to the most recent entry, which minho had only written three days ago. his eyes scanned the page, softly reading the words out to himself.

hey, haven't updated in a while. still trying to get used to writing in a diary, the idea seemed stupid at first but it really helps me sort out my feelings some times. i've finally moved to my grandparent's place, it's alright i guess. everything's pretty boring, there's no wifi at my grandparent's place so i have to constantly use my mobile data. are you kidding me?

jisung chuckles, shaking his head. of course minho would write that.

everything's boring, except for this one guy. his name is han jisung and to keep it simple...he isn't a normal person. he's...a ghost? it feels so weird writing this out, but i swear he's the best thing that's happened to me.

we've only been friends for a few days but he has made me laugh and smile and feel all sorts of emotions i haven't felt for years. he's different. he makes me feel different.

i feel wrong for feeling this way. me and him, we're literally from different worlds. am i supposed to feel this way towards him? i think..i think i like him. a lot. i'm in deep shit, aren't i?

the entry ends there, leaving jisung speechless. what? minho likes him? jisung shakes his head in denial. "bu-but i'm a ghost?" jisung questions himself. why would minho have feelings for someone who wasn't even human. jisung didn't know whether to feel happy or worried. he didn't want to hurt the older.

but...jisung likes minho too. at least, he thinks he does. it's been 5 years since he has felt any legitimate feelings, he wasn't even sure anymore.

the door flies open, and jisung quickly throws the diary back onto the table, hopping onto the bed. minho walks in, frowning at the sight of jisung who looked extremely scared.

"you alright?" minho asks as he tilts his head. jisung lets out a sigh of relief. thank god minho didn't catch him peeping at his diary. it would've been an extremely awkward situtation.

"h-how was lunch?" jisung asks, trying to divert his thoughts away from the newfound information. minho shrugs, "seoul's food is still better" jisung nods sadly, "i haven't tried food from seoul"

minho pouts, as he shuts his room door, plopping himself onto his chair. "i would bring you to eat some but, you can't taste food anyways, right?" jisung shakes his head sadly, letting out a sigh.

in order to make the atmosphere a little happier, minho quickly grabs his phone from the table, searching something up. "what're you doing?" jisung says in curiosity as he leans over, trying to look at minho's phone screen.

minho types a few more words, before turning his phone screen towards jisung, letting him read it. "it's the directions to your old house. it's quite far from here, it takes about 1 hour. let's go there tomorrow to look for your unfulfilled desires" minho suggests, making jisung smile.

he can't believe that someone would be willing to spend their time and effort to help a ghost out. "i wish i could give you a big hug right now, but it's not going to work. still, thank you so much. i really appreciate whatever you're doing to help me" jisung says in appreciation, making minho blush.

"its nothing, anything to make you happy" those words make jisung's non existent heart skip a beat, as he smiles back earnestly at minho. and for the first time ever, jisung wished that he could be alive again.