"uh, sure" jisung tries to respond calmly. jisung felt that same flutter he always felt when he was with minho, except this time it was a 100 times worse.

jisung had never stayed over at a guy's house, even when he was still alive. staying over at minho's house? now that's a whole new level. at times like this, jisung was thankful that he didn't have the ability to blush.

"hey, why don't we go visit your house?" minho says suddenly. jisung turns his head to look at minho, "what for?" minho looks back at jisung, shaking his head. "you're really dumb, you know?" jisung frowns as he playfully shows minho the middle finger.

"your old room's still there right? maybe you might've written your unfulfilled dream down somewhere" minho says as he continues to stare at jisung. jisung's mouth formed an 'o' shape, agreeing with minho.

"oh my god, you're a genius. we should head there tomorrow or something. it's quite far from here though, i usually fly there but i guess we can take the bus tomorrow"

"hold up, YOU CAN FLY?" minho says as he sits up, staring at jisung in shock. jisung jumps back in shock, surprised at minho's loud voice. "we've been friends for a week and you casually decide to leave out that important piece of information?" minho throws his hands up in the air in disbelief.

jisung laughs as he sits up, "i assumed you already knew" minho rolls his eyes, "yeah sure, as if i have a million other ghost friends"

jisung asks curiously, "wait, so you don't have a third eye or anything? if you can't see other ghosts, why can you see me?"

minho shakes his head, "i've never seen spirits or ghosts, you were the first one. but can't you see other ghosts?"

jisung frowns as he crosses his arms. "no, i don't see anything. that's why i've been so lonely by myself"

minho comfortingly pats jisung's shoulder, or the air that jisung's shoulder occupied, "it's okay, i'm here now. you won't be lonely anymore" minho's words makes jisung smile, and he turns to smile in appreciation.

jisung swore he saw a slight tint of pink on minho's cheeks, but it disappeared as fast as it appeared. 'must've been hallucinating' jisung thought to himself.

"minho! come down for lunch now! what's taking you so long?" his grandma yells from the first floor, making both boys laugh.

"you better head downstairs. i'll be here" jisung says as minho gets off the bed and walks to his door. "see ya"

with that, minho leaves the room, closing the door behind him. jisung smirks as he looks around minho's room, he now had the chance to freely explore minho's room.