十三

"oh my god, it looks exactly like it does in the dramas" jisung says in awe as minho sits down on the sofa.

"you've really never been to a karaoke bar before? what did you do when you were alive?" minho asks in disbelief.

minho's childhood was filled with going to the karaoke bars in seoul just to sing awfully into the microphones and dance to the songs. he couldn't believe jisung had never experienced such things.

"eh, studying and occasionally recording my songs i guess" jisung says nonchalantly.

"wait, if you sing into the microphone, will others be able to hear you?" minho asks jisung, who shakes his head. "only you can hear me"

minho nods and grabs a microphone, handing it over to jisung. "what song do you want?" minho asks as he begins to browse for songs.

"ah, there's one that i really like. half moon by dean" jisung says, recalling the songs he had listened to on minho's playlist on the bus ride earlier.

minho smiles as he recognises the song as well, keying it into the system. the familiar rhythm begins blasting into the speakers, causing jisung to let out a yelp, almost dropping the microphone.

minho laughs at the sight, grabbing a microphone for himself as well. "you start" he says to jisung who begins singing.

the moment jisung started singing, minho felt his heart stop. his voice was smooth and clear, yet powerful. it somehow managed to soothe minho.

minho gripped the microphone tightly in his hands as he watched jisung passionately sing into the mic, completely forgetting to sing as well.

his voice was addictive, he didn't want jisung to stop singing. his voice was so strong for such a small boy like jisung, it was incredible. minho didn't expect him to be this good at singing.

jisung smiles happily as he sings, too absorbed into the song to realise that minho had been staring at him the entire time.

performing was what made jisung really happy, yet he was no longer able to do so. he had dreamed of becoming a performer when he grew up, but it was basically impossible for him now.

before the both of them knew it, the song ended as jisung dragged out his last note. he let out a sigh of satisfaction as he stared at the screen, while minho clapped for him, still in awe.

"i didn't know you were that good, holy shit" minho breathes out, making jisung giggle.

"thank you, i practice a lot when i'm alone" jisung admits, recalling the various times he went to the secret garden just to practice his singing and rapping.

"ah, i don't feel like singing now. i'm so bad compared to you" minho says embarrassingly, making jisung frown.

"tsk, just do it. i'm sure you have a great voice as well" jisung tries to persuade minho, who shakes his head. "ah, but i bet i'm better at dancing. i took dance classes in seoul"

jisung nods his head approvingly, "yeah i remember you telling me about it. dance now! i want to see it"

minho hesitantly gets off the sofa, picking a song he knows the choreography to.

'good bye baby' by miss a began blasting in the speakers, making jisung let out a loud laugh as he clapped his hands together.

minho stands in front of the screen, getting on the floor as he prepares to dance, while jisung laughs even harder.

the song begins and minho puts on his performance face as he dances to the song. jisung moves to the beat, watching minho dance.

his moves were sharp and smooth at the same time and his expressions were perfectly on point. jisung forms an 'o' with his mouth, nodding as he acknowledges minho's talent in dancing.

the song ends with minho panting a little and jisung with a wide smile on his face as he claps happily for minho. "that was really good, pretty sure you were sexier than the members in miss a"

minho raises an eyebrow suggestively, "so you found me sexy" jisung becomes flustered as he waved his hands around.

"no, i was just complimenting your dance skills. don't twist my words around, lee minho" jisung says as he tries to clear the situation up.

jisung had to admit, minho was really sexy even though he was dancing to a girl group's song. something about minho just made him really attractive.

especially after jisung had read minho's diary, he found himself getting more attracted to minho by the minute. this troubled jisung as he didn't want to get involved with a human. that would only complicate things.

the day flies by as the boys spent hours at the karaoke bar, laughing, singing and dancing. jisung found himself truly enjoying the time he was spending with minho.

jisung was worried. what if he got too attached to him? what would happen once minho leaves?

jisung could no longer imagine a day without minho.

after a few hours, both boys walked out of the karaoke bar laughing and giggling. minho received strange stares from the people around them, but he no longer cared about that.

"thank you so much for today, minho. i haven't had this much fun" jisung says as he smiles sweetly at minho in appreciation.

minho smiles, he didn't mind going through all that trouble to make jisung happy. he liked seeing jisung smile and he couldn't imagine a sad jisung.

the both of them boarded the bus and found their seats, both of them collapsing the moment their butts hit the seats.