十四

"hey, look at this" minho says as he excitedly takes something out of his pocket.

jisung and minho were currently hanging out in the secret garden, just enjoying themselves. it had been two days since their visit to jisung's hometown and minho had spent the last two days reading jisung's bucket list.

he realised that seoul was really far from the current town they were both in, and bus fares wouldn't be cheap.

jisung leans over to look into minho's hands which was filled with notes and coins. "why do you have so much money?"

minho raises his eyebrow, "well, bus rides to seoul aren't cheap and carnival tickets aren't exactly affordable either"

jisung nods his head slowly before his brain registered the words. "seoul? you're going back to seoul?"

minho smiles, "no, we're going to seoul together" jisung lets out a squeal as he jumps of the bench and begins running around the garden.

"are you serious? if you're joking i will slap you so hard right now" jisung says as he points a finger at minho.

minho laughs aloud, "i'm serious. let's go there tomorrow, i've already asked my grandparents for permission. but i've been wondering, you can fly. so why didn't you go there alone before i came here?"

jisung hums softly as he sits back down on the bench next to minho. "i don't really know, maybe it's because i didn't want to go there alone? i would have felt even more lonely in a place surrounded by people who had friends and family with them."

minho nods, trying to empathise with jisung's situation. he felt sad for jisung, he couldn't imagine how life would be like if no one could see him or hear him.

"you must've been so lonely" minho breathes out sadly, looking at the ground. he couldn't understand why he was feeling so sad for jisung.

jisung looks over and notices minho's upset expression, which made him sad as well.

"hey, don't look so down. i have you now, remember? i won't be lonely anymore" jisung puts on a smile as he tries to comfort minho, inching closer to him.

minho bites his lip before looking up at jisung, realising how close he was to jisung. their face were inches apart, and minho could feel his face get hot.

jisung seems to notice as well, but he wasn't able to bring himself to pull away from jisung. he stared right into minho's eyes, their gazes intensifying by the second.

jisung wished desperately to feel minho's warmth, but he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried. he wanted to feel minho's touch, how their skins would feel like against each other.

jisung finally pulls away abruptly, as he looks away, trying to avoid minho's gaze. minho breaks out of his daze as well, coughing as he looked the opposite direction as well.

"hey, uh, look at the time. i need to go eat lunch first. i'll see you later" minho says as he scrambles up the bench, running out of the garden, not even sparing a glance at jisung.

jisung lets out a sigh of relief, slapping his own cheeks as he scolded himself. "dumbass. why didn't you pull away instantly? what took you so long?"

minho ran all the way back to his grandparent's place. he bents over, panting as he tried to catch his breath. he puts one hand on the wall to support himself, touching his cheeks which were really hot.

he fanned himself frantically, shaking his head. "what was that? why didn't i pull away instantly? what took me so long?"

he places his hand on his chest, feeling his heart hammering in his chest.

"oh my god, i really like him. i like a ghost. i thought it would just be a one time thing but, it seems like i like him a lot more than i intended to"