First Night

Cato's P.O.V

After the parade, (Y/N) and I were escorted to our room by Wisteria, and we took the elevator with our mentors and tributes from 11 and 12. I push the button for District 2's apartment, and after about five minutes, we get off on our floor.

Brutus unlocks the door, and we all step in. We are greeted with the most beautiful apartment. It had gray walls with chandeliers and fancy lighting fixtures on the walls. In the living room, there were two huge mirrors like TVs in front of two dark gray chairs and a light gray couch.

Next to the living room was a dining room complete with a bar, which I guessed was for our mentors and escort, and a long sliver table with a silver chandelier hanging above it. The table was filled with food and set for dinner.

Once we were given a tour of the front room of the apartment, we were shown to our rooms, where the walls were dark gray with sculptures hanging on the far wall. The bedpost was a black metal frame with both wood and glass in it; it also had small lanterns hanging from it. The bed looked to be a queen-size bed with blue covers. The pillows were both blue and yellow; the floor was wood; and there was a tall black wardrobe with a dresser and mirror.

(The rooms are both the same.)

I guessed this room was (Y/N)'s room, but seeing as I would never use my room, this would be our room

I guessed this room was (Y/N)'s room, but seeing as I would never use my room, this would be our room. Wisteria told us to change out of our costumes and be ready for dinner in an hour, and she left us to do so. I knew we had seen each other change, so I figured I'd just meet (your name) at dinner, so I kissed her and told her I was going to change. She kisses me back and nods while heading over to the wardrobe to find something to wear.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I watch Cato leave after he tells me he is going to change for dinner. I head over to the huge black wardrobe to find something presentable for dinner once I find what I want to wear. I take off my beautiful costume carefully and head towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

While I'm in the shower, my mind wanders to how in the hell we are going to get out of the games together. Don't get me wrong; I know that, by some twist of fate or something, we would. But to kill someone to do so is just immoral, because if I had to choose to kill that little girl from District 11 just to go home,

I don't think I could do it, but I know I will have to, and that is what hurts my heart to no end. But as I always wish, maybe one day these disgusting games will be gone, but until then, Cato and I will just have to play them.

After I'm done with my shower, I let the automatic dryer dry me off and then grab my outfit I had laid on the bed. It was a black shirt that was slightly open around the chest area, tight pants, black arm bands, and black boots. I figured since I'm in the Capitol, I might as well look my best. 

(Y/N)'s outfit