First Day Of Training

Cato's P.O.V

Waking up next to my wonderful girl always puts me in a good mood. Yeah, I knew we were still in this shitty predicament. But if I can make the most of it with my girl and have us make it home, then I'm happy.

I know (Y/N) is still asleep as I am always an early riser, so I untangle myself from her warmth, give her a light kiss on the forehead so as not to wake her up, and head to my room to grab clothes to come back and take a shower in our room.

I walk over to my wardrobe and grab the black, red, and silver shirt with the number 2 on the sleeve and near the collarbone, my black cargo pants, and black combat boots from it, and make my way back to (Y/N)'s room. So, I could take a shower and wake up my love.

(Both Cato, minus the pants for him, and your name's uniform)

I walk into her bathroom and undress. I adjust the shower to make sure it is at the right temperature and does not burn the piss out of my skin. Once I was satisfied with it, I hopped in and hit the button for a cedar and citrus-scented soap.

I wash all my important areas and then my hair. Once I'm done, I let the automatic dryer dry me off before putting on my clothing. I put on my boxers and cargo pants, spike up my hair with some of the hair product on the sink, and then walk out of the bathroom to wake up my sleeping beauty.

I walk over to the bed and see her (H/C) lying down on her shoulders. With her eyes closed, she looks so peaceful and angelic. Her (S/C) was glowing lightly in the dimly lit room. I laid beside her, pulled her to me while still shirtless, and lightly kissed her neck. While I whispered in her ear that it was time to get up, she groaned and tried to turn away from me, but I knew if I didn't get her up, she would sleep all day.

I keep kissing her neck and lightly sucking on the sweet spot; I hear her moan and I can feel her ass grind against my dick, and though I knew I wanted to go further, This was a wake-up mission, my needs be damned, even if it felt good. I then tell her in the most seductive voice I can muster,

"Baby, if you want to finish this activity, you have to get up and get ready for training. Or we will be late."

I hear her huff in frustration and call me a fucking tease. I smile against the skin of her neck and kiss it one more time before I get up and put my shirt and shoes on. She gives me one quick kiss before heading for the shower. I give her ass a playful smack, and with mock offense, she says to me from behind the bathroom door,

"Oh, Mr. Hadley, for that, you're going to get it after training today. Mark my words, sir."

"Oooooooo, I'm so scared, Miss. (L/n), guess I'd better watch my back, huh?"

I say to her in mock fear, but we are just being playful with one another. I get her training outfit out, then wait for her to come out of the bathroom so we can go eat breakfast. I look over at the alarm clock and see it is almost 5:55 a.m., and training starts at 7 a.m. Sharp, I knock on the bathroom door and tell her I'll meet her in the dining room for breakfast. She tells me that's fine and she shouldn't be too much longer. And with that, I head to breakfast.