Dinner With The Gamemakers

Cato's P.O.V

After (Y/N) and I make out til we got tired, we took a nap with her resting on my chest, about an hour later I hear Brutus knock on our room door to tell us that our prep teams, are here to get us dresses for tonight.

I gently wake up my girl and tell her we have to get ready, she stretches and gives me a quick kiss before I head out of the room, so her prep team can work on her.

Once I'm in my room, I see my prep team sitting on my bed with my stylist, she greeted me with a friendly hug and shows me what both (Y/N) and were both wearing.

Because this dinner is another way to get sponsors, as it was being televised like some fancy awards show I'm guessing, but if this helps us get home then I'm down for it.

My stylist shows me what Orion had sketched out for both of us, while my prep team were doing my hair, which was just a simple slick back style with some golden highlights.

(Cato and Y/N's outfits)
(Cato's suit)

(Cato and Y/N's outfits)(Cato's suit)

(Y/N's dress)

God my girl looks beautiful in the black and red evening gown, I couldn't wait to see her all done up

God my girl looks beautiful in the black and red evening gown, I couldn't wait to see her all done up. I mean not that she doesn't look beautiful naturally, but her prep team do an amazing job keeping her natural beauty intact, from her plump (L/C -lip color) to her glowing (S/C) even with the makeup looked gorgeous.

After my stylist and prep team were done, they told me to go wait in the living room for everyone else, I nodded and headed to one of the grey couches and took a seat as I wait for my girl and our mentors.

I see Brutus in a dark blue suit that matches mine but with a bow tie and black dress shoes, while Enobaria was dressed in a blue off the shoulder style dress with light makeup and her hair was in a braided bun, with blue heels and a dark blue clutch bag.

Brutus tells me I look good, while he was heading toward the bar, I hear him mutter that he hates wearing suits. I chuckle softly so he doesn't hear me, Enobaria took a seat beside me on the couch, and gushes about how (Y/N) is going to love how I look.