Chapter 17

Excitement filled the halls of Cackles at the upcoming event. Bonfire night was in a few days and everyone couldn't wait for the three day holiday. I too was excited it would be my first time attending. Normally I'd go home and spend time with my mum. Although this year it'll be different. I will be with the one I love. Hecate. Our relationship grew tremendously and it wasn't until two months ago when we officially started dating. Plans had already been made for the summer for me to join her at her cottage in the country. I was looking forward to it. Finally we shall be together alone. Together. Alone. The thought made me shiver. Lifting my bag off my bed I ran down the steps from my room and went to my first class of the day, Potions. The homeworks had been getting easier as I started to understand and now I'm able to write full essays. Entering the classroom I joined my friends and took a seat beside Emily. Miss Hardbroom had yet to arrive so we chatted about the upcoming event.

Said teacher entered the room minutes later. Her long black dress sitting perfectly on her body like it always does. Sexually frustrated isn't even the word. I started feeling like this a few weeks ago and was too embarrassed to mention it to Hecate. I just don't know how to get over it. Trying to pay attention was hard as I kept going into a dreamy state  "Miss Evergreen pay attention" her voice yelled at me. She tried her best to treat me like before so no one could suspect anything "sorry Miss Hardbroom" a few other students sniggered and I lowered my head. I don't understand how that was funny. By the end of class I managed to get detention due to the lack of work I got done. Told to stay behind I waved to my friends and said to meet them at the courtyard afterwards. Once they left I stood in front of the dark figure " are you sure everything is ok. You've been acting strange for the last few days?" She asked. I blushed not knowing if I really wanted to answer that "it's nothing really. Just exam stuff" I tried to laugh it off but I could tell she knew I was lying but didn't push it any further "very well, off you go then" she said sitting back down at her desk "Don't forget you have detention tonight at eight" I smiled shaking my head, she was already marking papers before I left the room.

Detention was served by scrubbing the cauldrons but instead of the silence Hecate began to go over questions to see how well I've been revising. Thinking carefully before answering I only managed to get a few wrong but she didn't hesitate to go over them with me "will you come to me tonight?" She asked in a hopeful voice. I found I had that affect on her. Making Hecate Hardbroom into a completely different person "of course same time as always" unsaid before stealing a kiss upon her "careful now someone could see us" she warned "but isn't that fun. Knowing that anyone could walk in on us" I smirked "I could lose my job you know" she tried to argue back "then I'll fight for you. I'm an adult now and can make decisions on my own. It shouldn't matter who we are with" I said walking towards the door "I'll see you at midnight" I told her before rushing out the room. I loved playing with her like that. 

Just as I was on my way back to my room to get ready for my woman I was shoved up against a wall. Bead hitting hard and stars invading my side "rumours have spread that Your from a true magical family" the voice hissed "don't think that changes things. You will never belong here" she screamed out "why can't you understand that" Rowena didn't look please. Her face red and a disgusted look across her lips. I wasn't sure how I would get out of this "What have I ever done to you?" I asked. Her grip tightened on me "I don't need to answer anything from you" she hissed out. I sighed. Thankful there was only a few months left before the end of the year, then I'll never have to see her again. If only it would come faster. She finally let go of me, walking off to somewhere I dont know. I just stood there. Not knowing what else to do. Staring in the direction Rowena just went.

Bonfire night came and all the girls want a black dresses. The dress I was wearing had long sleeves and a high neck. I was too exhausted to cast the spell that would hide my skin. Everyone was excited even the teachers as the Great Wizard himself was joining in with festivities tonight. Girls danced around the fire, chanting was heard. Miss Bat pleased with the girls song as her husband clapped. Miss Cackle and Miss Hardbroom talked amongst themselves with the wizard. I sat on a lot by myself watching everything around me. My first time here and I didn't know what to do so I watched the night go by.

Early hours of the morning and the fire was still strongly burning. Most of the crowd retired to their dorms. When the last of the group left I waited from Hecate to go before I joined her. It wasn't long before I got up from my position and snuck down the corridors to Miss Hardbrooms chambers. Quickly entering the room it didn't take seconds before I was in the arms of my lover. The kiss was passionate and she lead us to the bed with breaking the contact. Laying me down she deepened the kiss and I melted, allowing her to have this control. Her hand trailed down to my leg stopping for a minute before slowing making it way back up under the black clothing. I stopped the kiss grabbing her hand. My heart beating fast. Her dark eyes looked down on me "I'm not ready" I whispered. My voice was shaky and I hope she didn't hear it "I'm sorry I lost myself for a moment" she admitted "no it's ok" I said. I didn't want her to feel bad. I've wanted this for so long and yet her I am stopping it. All because I didn't want her to see what litters my body.