Chapter 25

The first day of classes went easier than I thought they would. All the worrying I did the night before was for nothing. I couldn't help but laugh at myself when I laid in bed after the first day. A hand over my eyes to block out the light. September went by quickly to be honest, I'm still not sure what I did the four weeks I was here. All of it a blur. Elena and I have became close friends, as well as her sister but Edmund? He seems to be too friendly for my liking. Always showing up out of nowhere.

But alas Halloween is approaching so I'll get to see my Hecate. The last month and a half have been torture. Not being able to reach out for her "hey Freya are you with us?" Elena asked bringing me out of my thoughts. It was the weekend and us three girls decided to go into town and do a bit of shopping. Currently we were in a small cafe having lunch before we continued on with our day "sorry what?" I asked not knowing what we're talking about exactly "boys they're so cute but complete idiots don't you think?" I nod my head still in a daydream like state "sure if you say so" I finally managed to let out.

We left about thirty minutes later just missing the rain as we entered the shopping centre. I need something fancy to wear. All my clothes are old or not really my style but the last year had been one big whirlwind that clothing was the last thing on my mind. Sure I bought a few things for collage but that's only because I really needed them. Looking at all the fancy undergarments I smirked as an idea came to mind.

Hecate knew something was wrong when she woke up that day. She could feel it but she didn't know what it could be. It wasn't until at half past eleven on a Saturday morning in her potions lab that it was answered. Indigo Moon walked through the door with an unreadable facial expression. Her usual cheery smile stayed in a thin line "and what do I owe this pleasure Miss Moon?" She asked "Miss Hardbroom I believe there's something we have to discuss" the teacher put down the igrediant that she had in her hand and turned the the other women "surely this could have waited until parents evening" she raised a brow waiting for the reply "not for this matter no" Indigo walked further "go on" the dark witch drew out "onward, ever skiving onward, proudly in our rooms we lie" Hecate stumbled back. Taking a seat in the closest chair she could find "How?" was all she could say "I'm not sure myself. Must have something to do with this place" the woman started "the familiarity of this place everytime I visited, weakening the spell. Memories I thought were dreams" Hecate rubbed her head "I don't know what to say" Indigo sat down beside her " I know why you did it but I want to hear it from you" looking up the woman had her smile back encouraging the teacher to speak. And so the two woman, old friends sat there talking about the past. Agreeing to never let it change anything between them. Becoming the friends the where many years before.