Chapter 20

Donna stood there as her niece started to silently cried. She felt sympathy towards her, knowing exactly what she's going through "you won't tell anyone right?" Her voice was barely above a whisper "of course not. They'll know when you're ready" I brought her in a hug before making sure she was ok to join the others. When Daniel woke up I was relieved to know that nothing serious was going on and that he should receive a quick recovery within the next few days. Staying for dinner and spending the better part of three hours afterwards I thought it best I should go home. The sky had already darkened and it was getting later into the night. Saying my farewells to everyone and giving Freya an encouraging smile I apparated back to my home.

Upon entering the large space the lights where dimly light. The door to the second living space was slightly open with a glow peeking through. That's where I went first and off course I shouldn't be surprised to find him sitting in his chair. The fire illuminating the room "ah sweet pea I was wondering when you where going to come home" his velvety voice spoke "how is your brother?" he asked "yes he's just in a bit of shock. He'll have a full recovery in a few days" I said sitting down on his lap. He wrapped an arm around my waist as I leaned my head on his chest "did everything else go alright?" I loved that he was always worried about my well being. No one has ever cared before apart from Daniel of course "yes although I'm about worried about Freya. She seems to be keeping things and wont tell anyone" I sighed "I'm afraid. I see a lot of myself in her" I said "well then if she's anything like you shell be just fine" I smiled at the comment "I'll owl her in the morning, right now I could use my bed" I said "you mean our bed" I chuckled at his silliness "out bed then" without another word he stood with me still in his arms. wrapping my arms around his neck to secure myself I looked up at him "you could have warned me you know" he raised a brow at me as he kept walking

Reaching the bedroom he put me down and started to undress. doing the same I put on the red dressing gown and joined him in the bed. He pulled me towards him "everything's all set for tomorrow do you still feel up to it?" he asked "of course I've been waiting weeks for this. There's nothing that will make me miss it" he kissed me on the shoulder before both of us started settling to get some well needed sleep. The next morning I was awoken by my name being called. I groaned, pulling the covers over my head. a chuckled was heard with the covers being pulled of me "go away" I said "if you don't hurry up I'll leave without you" I quickly opened my eyes "you wouldn't dare" I glared at him after sitting up "are you sure about that?" I smiled "yes you wouldn't be able to handle a day without me" I smirked at his reaction as he knew I won. you wouldn't know we were in our thirties by the way we got on but we always brought the best out of each other "just get dressed" I still kept smiling as I climbed out of the bed "help me then" I said walking towards the wardrobe.

After getting dress and having a small breakfast we stood by the fire place so we could use the floo network to get to our destination "will your family be ok?" that damned silky voice asked "I'm a big girl now. If they need me they can send a letter" I said as I checked the bag one last time to make sure we had everything "I sent Freya a letter earlier and just hope all is well for now" I said. He nodded then handed me the jar with the green powder "don't think to much about it and just enjoy our time away" I sigh "ok" I don't think he believed me but what else could he do. He knows how much I worry about things and especially when it comes to family. Although I'm not as bad as I used to be and the person I had to thank is the man beside me. Being in a dark place for so long, everything falling apart he help me see the light again.

We arrived easily, wiping away and dusk the managed to get on my clothes when I walked through the fire place. Looking through the window of the apartment I could see the busy streets of muggle Australia. It was an early birthday present and I was so excited. He suggested that we go at this time of year because the festivities where something I didn't want to miss "come now. If I know correctly you wont to go and explore" turning as he spoke I grinned before making my way towards the front door. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next two weeks.