Chapter 23

Her soft skin was warm under my touch. She laid on the bed with hair sprawled over the pillows, her eyes looking up at me. The sun had begun to set as a orange tint peeked through the small window "you're beautiful" I whispered leaving a kiss on her bare shoulder. Our clothes where long gone "and you're my everything" she smiled as she said that. Tucking a piece of loose hair behind her ear I leant down to place another kiss this time on her temple. How is it I deserve her. Such a special person. A devious smirk played on her lips as she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me down for a kiss. Passionate and going deeper "You have no idea how bad I've wanted this" she said between breaths but never ending it. She was nervous. It was written all over her face and I could feel it "It's alright, just relax" I told her "I've never did this before" she admitted "You mean you're untouched?" I asked making sure I got it right. A tint of red splashed over her and it was all I needed to understand "Don't worry I'll show you" I said which made her blush deeper.

The hours went by too quickly for my liking. It was already a couple of hours past midnight when we laid in the bed. Sweat covering us in the candle lit room. Freyas head was propped up against me, her eyes only half closed "How are you feeling?" I asked "amazing" she sighed happily "exhausted though" closing her eyes completely she snuggled further into me wrapping an arm around my waist. Tracing my fingers up and down the other side "its normal to feel tired. You've used your body in ways you never have before" I told her. She just nodded her head.

It didn't take long before she fell asleep, I on the other hand couldn't. Taking the candle from the bedside I left the warmth of the bed and went down the stairs to make some tea. I wasn't surprised when Freya told me that everything had already been placed here. If she wanted something done then it would be one way or another. That's one of the things I loved about her. She determined when her mind is set on something. The school year was messy at the start but they got better. I'm still not sure when my feelings started for my little one. Maybe it was the day she spoke back. The fire in her eyes when she spoke. Or maybe it was long before that. The minute she yelled at me it helped me remember the reason I loved teaching. To help those that needed help. I know I'm not the most pleasant person but it's who I am. I'm not good at showing emotions but Freya might disagree to that.

Taking a sip at the strong cup in my hand I sighed in content. I may have an addiction. The sound of footsteps is what interrupted me. Looking over I was met by Freya standing at the doorway with a blanket wrapped around her body "is everything alright?" Her sweet, tired voice echoed through the room "yes just one of those nights were I can't seem to fall asleep" I said. She walked into the room. Taking another sip of tea I relaxed back into the chair then felt arms wrap around me from behind. Her head rested on my shoulder "then come take a bath with me. It's already running" she said "ok then I'll be with you in a few. Let me finished up here first" I told her. With a quick kiss she was away. Standing I was met with both cats at my feet "are you both hungry" they purred and rubbed against my leg. Feeding them I waited a few seconds before going of to find the bathroom.

Entering the room Freya was just turning the water off "I'm not going to want to get out" she said as she dropped the blanket. We both got in at each end of the bathtub. Freya moaned as she relaxed in the water. I raised an eyebrow "What it feels so good" she happily told me "There's something else bothering you" I said. I was going to ask earlier but I knew it wasn't the right time "I'm a big open book when I comes to you" she sighed her smile now turned into a frown "There's only a few weeks left before summer ends" she said. I never thought of it before. I was having such a good time "I know I don't want it to end either. Miss Cackle will be expecting me before the new term starts" I said "do you know what you want to do this year?" I asked "I've got accepted into Weird Sister but I don't know if it's something I want to do" she sighed "and then there's so much I don't know in this new world where I'm from" she played with the bubbles in the water "come here" I said. Doing that she moved to be inbetween me "You don't have to rush into things. Have you thought about perhaps learning this new magic and then going to college next September?" She stopped what she was doing "that's a brilliant idea" she turned around in the tub. Her happiness bringing a smile on my own face. She made it so that she was sitting on my lap looking down a me. Grabbing the sides of my face with her delicate hands she brought her lips down to mine.