Authors Note

A COUPLE OF THINGS:

Without Harry Potter, the entire story went differently...

Dumbledore, on realising that his 'saviour' will not be coming, had to defend the philosophers stone himself. Harry was the uniting factor of Hermione and Ron in the beginning of the books, so without him, they are not friends. 'Mione thinks Ron is bigot and stupid and Ron can't stand her bossy and know-it-all attitude. Ron makes friends with Seamus and Dean, though, and Hermione finds solace in her books. Yes, this does mean that Slytherin won the House Cup.

The Chamber of Secrets never opened. Ginny did not need to impress anyone this time, so when she found the Diary, she took it straight to her father who gave it to the Headmaster. Lockhart still came though, but was unanimously voted off the teaching post at the end of the year.

The Sirius Black problem never happened.* Remus Lupin was their DADA teacher for a year before Snape spilled the beans. Buckbeak was executed for hurting Malfoy.

Cedric Diggory was the champion of Hogwarts and his blood was used to make Voldemort return. However, as he did not use Harrys or in this case, Rosalie's blood, they do not have that telepathic connection. 

And as for how Rose could kiss the Dark Lord without his skin melting of his face, it was because her Magic realised that she wouldn't be threatened by him at that moment. However, if he had attacked her, the whole skin burning thing could happen.

Rosalie is about 16 to 17 currently, and the Ministry cannot deny that Voldemort is back; especially since he showed himself and made a grand entrance to the Ministry of Magic. 

Everybody is choosing sides. The resistance is led by Neville Longbottom, the Weasley's, Granger (who put their differences aside when it came to the Order) and the whole of Gryffindors, most Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. 

It is the first war all over again and everybody is wondering where exactly is their saviour! There is lots of pressure on Dumbledore to bring Rosalie back into the wizarding world. So he decided to do just that.

Too bad Voldie's beat him to it, though.

*Lets pretend that in this messed up story, Sirius Black died alongside his girlfriend, Marlene McKinnon. Before he dies and due to the result of two extremely drunk Prongs and Padfoot, Sirius blood-adopted her the magical way, altering her gene and making her his daughter as well. Due to Dorea Potter nee Black being Rose's grandmother, she had some dormant Black blood in her. Sirius' blood adoption strengthened her genes and made her mostly a Black with the Potter gene next to it and only gave her scarce of Lily's muggle-born blood. This makes her by law and by magic, a Pureblood and Heiress Black.

I would also like to clarify that in this story, Voldemort does, indeed, have a nose.