EXTRA 7 ~ slight drinking problem

"Your lips are like wine, and I want to get drunk." -William Shakespeare.

----------------> "HELLO, MARVOLO

----------------> "HELLO, MARVOLO." A seductive voice purred.

Marvolo looked up from his documents to see the gorgeous form belonging to Rose Black leaning against the doorway of his study. She was wearing a royal green form-fitting gown. Her blonde hair was in a design that he had remembered Rose calling a 'waterfall hair braid' and was held together by a very very expensive and pretty hair clip that was shaped like a butterfly. Her cheeks were wonderfully flushed and she looked absolutely lovely. Her beautiful eyes were roaming shamelessly across his seated structure.

But what really caught his eyes was the big bottle of Ogden's Firewhiskey (extra strong) that was already two-thirds empty and Rose was holding onto tightly.

"Rose?" He asked questioningly.

"Hello, Marvolo," Rose repeated slowly as she made her way to his study desk until she was practically sitting on it. "How are you?"

"Good..." Marvolo replied uncertainly.

Rose hummed as she sat on a chair in front of his desk comfortably. "That's nice."

"You're drunk," Marvolo stated as he once again looked at the fire whiskey bottle that her petite hands clutched.

Rose huffed. "No, I'm not. You're just really blurry." She said, squinting her eyes.

"You're drunk," Marvolo repeated.

Rose smiled goofily. "And you are literally the sweetest person in the world." She said, no sarcasm present in her voice.

"You're really drunk," Marvolo said.

"Oh my goodness!" Rose said in false excitement. "You must be Sherlock Holmes because your ability to perform such difficult deductions is legendary!" She said.

Marvolo rolled his eyes and sighed. "Are you even minutely sober?"

Rose shrugged. "I'm moderately functional."

"I shall take that as a no," Marvolo said before frowning his brows. "Aren't you seventeen years old?"

"It's rude to ask a lady her age." Rose chided with a light tsk before looking confused. "But yes, yes I am. So what?"

"Legally, you're not allowed to drink for another year," Marvolo stated pointedly.

Rose raised an eyebrow before laughing. "You want to talk about the law, Marvolo?"

"Where did you even find alcohol?" Marvolo asked her exasperatedly, ignoring her previous comment.

Rose swayed slightly and smiled like a child being caught stealing a cookie. "I'm not telling..." She sang. "Besides, I haven't ever drunk alcohol and I'm not drinking alcohol now." Rose dimpled as she kissed the bottle of Firewhiskey.