Act II: Introduction

---------------> ROSALIE Dorea Potter Black did not know her biological parents, grandparents or even godparents for that matter –granted Marvolo was solely at fault for that- but she couldn't miss somebody she never knew

She grieved for them, yes. 

She deeply longed for them, absolutely. 

But miss?

No.

She lived in the present.

There was no point in crying about the past. 

'We must be absolutely efficient in our work, and what better time than the present?' her fath- Uncle. Her Uncle  Vernon would tell her and Dudley.

Love was a strange emotion. It was as frightening as it was beautiful.

Love caused Helena to leave her kingdom, her power, everything; just to be happy with her lover  Paris. But, it also led to the destruction of Troy.

Love was the reason Romeo risked everything for Juliet. But it was also the reason for their departure from the mortal realm.

Love was wonderful, yes. 

Love was the warmth of the winter sun and the sound of a timeless melody. Love was the excited beating of a heart and the shade provided by a tree in the summer afternoon. Love was special, unique and beautiful. It was unparalleled to anything else. It was victorious, lovely and the most sweetest, magnificent, fascinating, beautiful emotion one would ever experience.

But there had been a reason why Psyche –the wife of Cupid- had been so afraid of him in the beginning. He had treated her like a queen on the condition that she never sees his face. The story of Psyche had always made sense to her. Why the mortal girl had risked literally everything and broke the only  rule her husband had placed upon her to look at his true form.

She had been afraid that Love was a monster.

And she had been right to worry. Love is a monster, and was the cruellest of them all. It could cause insanity just as easily as it could create euphoria.

And in the present, Rose was just a teeny weeny bit too much in love with Marvolo.