Chapter 13

"Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all." -The Princess Diaries

-----------------> THE FIRST THOUGHT THAT HAD CROSSED ROSE'S MIND when she met Heir Apparent Draco Lucius Malfoy, Scion to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Malfoy was, 'Why the bloody hell does everybody in the Wizarding World look like supermo...

-----------------> THE FIRST THOUGHT THAT HAD CROSSED ROSE'S MIND when she met Heir Apparent Draco Lucius Malfoy, Scion to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Malfoy was, 'Why the bloody hell does everybody in the Wizarding World look like supermodels!'

Her cousin had stood proud and tall (at least a half a foot taller than her). His platinum blond hair that looked to be as soft as silk had been expertly styled with a few strands of hair left perfectly dangling along the sides and front of his face. His skin was pale and perfect and his eyes were prettier than Marvolo's even! They were a lovely shade of Mercury- capable of turning into dangerous storm clouds or as hard as steel in a matter of moments. He was dressed in only the finest of the finest clothes, all sewn by hand to fit him perfectly. His features were gorgeous, sharp and regal. He truly looked the part of the Noble he was.

Then, she actually talked to him. And by God, she wished she hadn't. She liked him much more when he stood still looking pretty.

Draco and she were at constant disagreements and always at each other's throats regarding even the smallest of matters. He was arrogant, rude and bigoted, in her most humble and honest opinion.

But after thoroughly checking her family tree and confirming that they were cousins, she decided that she loved him anyway. He was like an annoying sibling, (although ALL siblings were actually annoying) but deep, deep, deep down, he was sweet and caring.

Rose couldn't deny that for all his faults, Draco Malfoy was a bloody good teacher.

In the one week that she spent with him, he stayed at the Manor practically the entire day -arriving at nine in the morning and staying till nine in the evening- and taught her step by step all the important spells, potions and lessons about history.

And when they were not screaming each other's brains off, she found out that she liked him dearly. It was in the same principle she loved Dudley- didn't know why but still did.

Speaking of Draco, Rose looked at his currently unreadable face with a guilty look on her own.

"Are you mad? You look mad." She said nervously.

"I am not mad." He replied calmly.

"Your face is screwed up like you're mad." She pointed out.

"I'm perturbed, not mad." He replied, still calm.

There were a few moments of silence before Rose opened her mouth, "You still look mad."

"I am NOT mad! But I will be soon!" He replied, finally showing emotions. "Must you have asked my father which shampoo he uses because his hair looks 'like a pretty tinker bell?'"