Chapter 1

(Tul's POV)

"Tul?...Hey Tul it's time to wake up."
I wake up to my mother shaking my sleeping figure awake.
"Ugh! Mum five more minutes." I say whining and rolling over pull the covers over my head.
"I don't think so son you've got school. Besides I would leave in the next five minutes before your dad gets home, you know how he gets after a night out drinking." My mother's voice grew quiet at the thought of my father.

"Why do you even stay with him?" I say sitting up. "Tul my dear you already know what he did to my sister when she tried to leave... I don't want to make the same mistake and put you or myself in danger. You understand, right?" She places a hand on my cheek cupping gently stroking it with her thumb.
"I understand." I say looking down at my hands before getting up and throwing some clothes on.

"Be down in five your toast will be ready and you can leave for school." My mother says as she exists my room. I look at my room door examining all the chipped broken out pieces and the few blood stains. "One day mum I'll get us both out of here. I promise."

After getting dressed and washing up I head down stairs seeing my mum holding some toast on a tissue by our front door smiling at me as I make my way to her. "Have a good day in school today and don't make any trouble." I smile and nod at her slightly before taking the toast and heading to school.

—————————>

"Alright class settle down please. Right then today in science we will be studying Anatomy. So once you're ready can you all turn to page 131 in your textbook and start answering the first couple of questions while I load up our register." 

I opened my text book to the page Mrs Kang told us to and started to answer the questions when I got tapped on my shoulder. "Hey Tul I have last week notes for you but do me a favour and let me borrow a pen." I looked at my friend and nod handing him my spare pen.

"Thanks man you're a lifesaver. How's things at h-home?" He hesitated but I gave him a simple response, "Okay, I guess." He smiles and we both turned back around continuing with our work as Mrs Kang read the register.

"Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai?"
"Here Mrs."
"It's nice to have you join us today MR Thanasrivanitchai."
"Thanks."
Suddenly the door opens and the principle walks in, the class stood up and bowed to him before being dismissed and told to sit down.

"Please everyone sit down. I see that you are all hard at work. You're probably wondering why I've come to your class, simple. Today there will be a new student joining." He looks at the door motioning someone in and OMG he's fit. " Everyone this is the new student. Why don't you introduce yourself." He says to the boy who nods and starts talking.

"Hello everyone, I don't really know what to say so erm my name is Max Nattapol Diloknawarit, I like to play football and to listen to music and I hate questions being thrown at me." He looks around the and I can't help but have eye sex with him, he so fit like fit fit like fit fit fit fit. That when I realised he's seen me looking at him and redirected my gaze to my notebook. "Shit". I whisper to myself.

—————————>

"So Tul what do you think of the new guy?"
"He seems alright, nothing out the ordinary." I say looking at my friend Mean.
"Don't try to hide it, I saw the way you looked at him. You practically had him pinned up against the wall with lust in your eyes."

He laughs , finding it obviously amusing.
"W-what no I wasn't ."
"Whatever man, see you out on the pitch."
Mean left which meant, "oh shit", It's only us two in here, "ugh just my luck."

All of a sudden he speaks. "Why did you try denying it even though he saw?"
"W-what?" I turn around to find him topless standing in front of me, as I try to keep my eyes from looking at his well built figure he repeats.
"Why deny it when he saw."

"B-because I don't want him to get the wrong idea, Besides  being gay in this school means a butt kickin', Trust me he knows all about that."
"So you lie to yourself to avoid getting your butt kicked."

"Yeah- wait what no, wait what do you-" suddenly he moved in closer towering over me, his one hand above my head on my locker behind me, and with his other he had his thumb and index finger on my chin holding it up. "I see that I will get to have some fun in this school." Suddenly I felt a hand sliding something into the waistband of my shorts.

"Call me when you want to have some fun." He winks at me walking away, I sink to the floor sure that my face was redder than a tomato. "What just- what did he mean have some fun?- wait how could he hear our conversation? I'm so fucking confused?" Suddenly I hear my name being called. "Hey Tul come on, we doing football training today." I got up grabbing my bottle calming myself and walked out to join my class.

To be continued...