Chapter 1: Alena Finds Out She's A Potion Dragon!

On a planet of mythical animals is two technology dragons about to have their first set of children. They have no clue that one will be the next rare dragon on the planet.

Fifteen minutes later there are two little dragons walking around. One with the same markings as her parents, and the other with bottles of liquids and empty bottles for her markings. The child with technology markings was named Evee. The other with different markings named Alena.

Alena's parents raised her like all technology dragons would raise their children. Evee was very easy to raise, but Alena would always be looking at things that technology dragons found boring. Alena was fastened by flowers, little dragon fairies, and other things.

One day a little dragon fairy brought Alena a little tube with a cap. Fastened by the tube, Alena uncapped it and asked: "What is it?" Alena was so fastened by the tube, that she didn't hear what the dragon fairy had to say.

After she stopped looking at the tube she asked, "Can you tell me what this is?"

"This" the dragon fairy began "is a bottle for you to create your liquids."

"My liquids?" Alena asked confused.

"Yes, your liquids. You may not know this, but you're a rare dragon. That's why you can understand what I'm saying. Now, do you understand why I said your liquids?" asked the dragon fairy.

"Yes, now I do!" Alena said with a smile.

She grabbed the tube, a flower, and a leaf off a bush. Then went inside. Once inside she grabbed one of her mom's mixing bowls and a grinder. She also grabbed a cup of water. Up the stairs and into her room after she grabbed all that stuff. On her way to her room she passed Evee, then her parents. All three were wondering what she was up to.

In her room, she cleared off a table. After clearing off the table, she put the mixing bowl, the grinder, and the cup of water on the table along with the flower, tube, and the leaf from a bush. First, she grinds the flower. Second, she put the grinned flower into the mixing bowl. Third, she grinds the leaf and put the grinned leaf into the mixing bowl. Fourth, she poured all the water into the mixing bowl and mixed it together. Finally, she very carefully poured the liquid into the tube and capped it. Alena looked at what she had made. She wasn't sure of what it was because it was a pinkish color.

"I'll ask the dragon fairy tomorrow of what this pinkish stuff is," Alena said and off to sleep she went.

The next morning she was woken up by the same dragon fairy she met in the garden the day before. Alena was alarmed when she saw the tiny creature looking at her.

"Morning!" said the dragon fairy.

"Morning," said a have asleep Alena, "and why are you in my house? I thought you dragon fairies didn't come in 'big dragons' houses!"

"We don't" the dragon fairy began, "because we can't unless we make friends with a 'big dragon' and I have."

"Oh okay and I have a question for you. Can you answer it?" asked Alena.

"If it's about your tube is a pinkish color then yes I can!" said the dragon fairy.

"Well that and what's your name?" asked Alena.

"My name is David!" said David.

"David? Isn't that the name of the new princess' dragon fairy dragon?" asked Alena.

"Yes," David began to say with a sigh, "and that dragon fairy is me. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. The truth is -"

"I don't want to know because it's not my business to know anyway, but you still haven't told me why the liquid is a pinkish color in the tube!" Alena said cutting David off.