Chapter 12: Luke's love for Calena!

(Luke's Pov.)

I just woke up but I can't get up because of Calena. She overworked herself yesterday and fell asleep at my place. She's asleep on my shoulder because I had put in a movie to rest and twenty minutes into the movie she fell asleep. I fell asleep after the movie. I called Jasmine and told her about Calena staying over. She said it was okay. I do you have feelings for Calena, but I don't know if she feels the same.

"Hey, Luke!" yelled the idiot that brother I have. He came running downstairs like it's just the two of us in the house.

"Quiet down Loki! Can't you see people are sleeping?"

"No everyone is awake in our house or did you forget it's just the two of us living here?" he asked.

"I know it's just us living here, but we had a guest over last night and-"

"Who?" he yelled. "Who did we have-" He got cut off by a pillow at his face. I look to my left and there was Calena with her blood-red eyes as mad as ever.

"Don't yell when someone is sleeping you idiot!" she yelled at him.

"Well, how was I supposed to know you were sleeping and my brother's shoulder?" he asked. Once we realized what he had said we both turned bright red and Calena's eyes turn pink.

"Loki!!" I yelled.

"I'll make breakfast for us three while you to fight this one out," said Calena getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Loki you are so dead for what you said just a little while ago!" I said getting up.

"Oh no!" he said running back up the stairs. Of course, I ran after him.

(Time skip: Loki's Pov.)

"Luke! Loki! Get down here and eat!" yelled autumn from the stairs.

"Coming Calena!" yelled my brother helping me up. We came downstairs as if nothing happened. At the table were pancakes. I sat down across from the two lovebirds. They don't know it but they're both in love with one another.

(Time skip: After school: Calena's Pov.)

School is finally out for the summer now I can deal with my sister. I'm also happy that summer is out so I don't have to worry about overworking myself anymore. I don't want to overwork myself anymore because I don't want Luke to worry about me. I mean I do have feelings for him, but I don't know if he feels the same way. This morning was just embarrassing with Loki and all. I still can't believe I fell asleep last night on Luke's shoulder.

"Calena!" yelled a familiar males voice.

"Yeah what's up, Mason?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to know if you and Luke are a thing?" he asked.

"Nope! I mean I do have feelings for him, but..."

"I understand how you feel. We thought the same way back when we first got together" he said and it was true. We do feel that way three years ago and I still feel that way, but my destiny has already been decided for me, so we can't be together.

"Yeah I know but what did you really want from me?"

"I saw Jordan yesterday she wasn't that far from Richland!" he said.

"What?"

"Yeah I was flying around and she wasn't that far away!" he said once again.

"Oh no! Milly, Ella, Aidan! They're all in trouble! I got to go!" I took off afterward. I flew all the way to Richland to tell Aidan and the girls.