Chapter 11: Luke!

(Calena's Pov.)

I've been sitting here in the living room for a while now and Loki is still looking for me.

Knock! Knock!

"I give up Autumn so stop hiding!" yelled Loki going to the door that's next to me. When he opened the door, he hit me in the face with it. I didn't make a sound, but instead just gave him a death glare that he couldn't see. "Hey, Luke! What's up, bro?"

"Hey and who were you talking to just before you open the door?" asked Loki's brother.

"He was talking to me!" I stepped out from the shadows behind the door.

"So that's where you were!" said Loki.

"I never even left the room!"

"Wow someone just got tricked by a girl!" stated his brother.

"Not just any girl! He got tricked by a shadow dragon girl!" I said.

"Wait?! What?! This is her?! This is Calena Black?!" said/yelled Luke.

"Yep and you must be Luke Ice!"

I turned to look at the guy. He had dirty blonde hair with green eyes. He also was wearing a green jacket with yellow on the inside and yellow spots. Dark blue jeans and black tennis shoes.

"Yep that's me and what were you two doing that made you hide in the shadows?" he asked.

"He asked me to train him how to control his temperature so that it is not cold when he's around people!"

"Really? You asked a girl for help with that?" said Luke.

"What? Is there something wrong with asking a girl for help?" I asked.

"Okay you two, you need to get along!" stated Loki.

"Fine! I'll 'try' to get along with him!"

"Really? This is how the princess of dragons acts? Like a spoiled brat?" said Loki. All I did was give him a death glare.

"Um Luke I think you made her mad!" said Loki.

"Oh he did, but I have to get home anyway."

"Okay see you tomorrow at school!" Loki said as I left. Luke didn't say anything.

After I was around the corner I turn into a shadow and went back to Loki's house to spy on them. Yes, I know I'm a bad Calena, but hey I don't trust Luke one bit, so when I got back I hid in the furthest corner from the door and listen to their conversation.

"How did you find her?" asked Luke.

"Who? Calena? I found her at school walking with a Water dragon!" said Loki.

"Wait, but she supposed to be with me," said Luke.

"I think they're just friends!" says Loki.

"Okay well if they're just friends then it doesn't matter if their around one another!" said Luke. I don't think I'll be hanging out with Mason anytime soon. Not after what happened today!

"Well, you have nothing to worry about because she punched him in school today!" said Loki.

"Wow! Remind me not to get on her bad side" said Luke in shock.

"Don't worry I will!" said Loki with a smirk.

"Okay! Okay! I admit it! I'm scared of her!" Luke with his arms up. I tried not to laugh.

"What brings you to town anyways?" asked Loki.

"A certain water/shadow dragon called for me to come in and help with a 'little problem' she has" stated Luke. Wait if their half water half-shadow then that means...no it couldn't be! Can it?