Chapter 4: Calena's Secret!

Date: April 25th, 1952

Place: Inside Autumn's house with her family.

"Autumn wake up, wake up! Cassey's waiting outside for you!" shouted Autumn's sister Evee. Autumn jumps out of bed and quickly got ready for school within twenty minutes.

"Bye Dad, Jasmine, Evee! See you all after school!"

She leaves out the door.

"There you are. I was starting to think you weren't coming today!" said Cassey once Autumn was out the door.

"Sorry, my alarm didn't go off!" Autumn said.

"Okay well let's get going before we both worry Krystal, " Cassey said staring down the road to the bus stop.

"Yea, your right," said, Autumn.

'I think I might finally tell Wint what I meant by my real name is Calena. It has been since September when he asked me!' she thought to herself.

"Hey get your head out of the smoke, can't," said Krystal making Autumn come back to reality.

"I don't like it when she says that" Autumn whispered to Cassey.

"I know it brings back those awful memories. Doesn't it?" asked Cassey as she started to remember their last day on their home planet.

"Yeah it does, but let's forget about it!" whispered Autumn and changing the subject.

"Hey did you two not hear me and what are you two whispering about?' asked Krystal.

"Nothing and yes we did hear you!" said Cassey.

"Well come on, the bus is here!" said Krystal before stepping on the bus.

Later that day at lunch, Wint asked Autumn if he could sit with her since she always sat alone. "Hey Wint do you remember when you asked me what I meant when my real name is Calena?" asked Autumn.

"Yeah I do, why?" asked Wint.

"Well I'm ready t-" Autumn gets cut off.

"Don't you dare tell him!" said Mason coming up behind them. Autumn just gave him a glare and mumbled something under her breath.

"Why can't she? It's not like you know and even if you did, why can't she tell me?" asked Wint almost yelling at his brother as he got up.

"She needs to keep it a secret," said Mason not noticing Autumn getting up.

Smack!

Autumn smacked Mason and said, "I can tell him if I want to because you weren't there when it happened!"

Mason still shocked by her smacking him, just stood there and looked at her, then Wint, he then left.

"Well now that he's gone," said Wint as him and Autumn sat down again "what were you saying?"

"I'm not really human!" she said before looking around to make sure only he heard her say it.

"Huh?" he said confused.

"Do you remember March 11th, 1950?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I do. A planet disappeared and a whole lot of little metal things hit Earth's surface" said Wint.

"Those things are called air-pocket-ships," said Autumn. "I came to Earth in one of them that year with four others and five out of another."

"Wow and how does Mason fit into all of this?' asked Wint.

"Your brother and sister aren't really your brother and sister. Alena's only family is my not really sister Evee. Mason has one brother left named Danny and I have only one sister left named Jordan who still talks to Danny!" said Autumn.