Chapter 14: Calena's Sad Love!

(Time Skip: Three years later)

(Calena's Journal)

It's been three years since Jordan day and Luke left. Loki's been helping me finish school as a human and being a queen of dragons this whole time. I've now finished high school with Mason, Wint, Hailey, Isn, and Milly. Aidan, Ella, Krystal, Cassie, Loki, and Danny finish last year. Jake finished two years ago.

I often find myself thinking about Luke and what it would have been like if he would have stayed.

(Calena's Pov.)

"Autumn?" asked Loki from my office door at the kingdom.

"Yes, Loki?"

"Do you want to go and visit someone with me to get out of the kingdom for a while?" he asked.

"Sure why not? I've finished my work anyway!"

"Okay come on!" he said running up to the top of the roof where we could jump off the roof and fly.

If you haven't caught on to this, there are no more dragon hunters or dragons in hiding. Dragons are at peace with humans now all thanks to me. The only dragon that's not at peace is me. My heart is still torn because I'm not with my other half.

Loki jumped off first and turn into his ice dragon form. I'm jumped off next to turn into my shadow dragon form. We flew off after that with Loki leading. I didn't know where we were going, but Loki seemed happy about it. We flew around for about four hours until we came to an open field. Where I saw a young man human laying down. Loki flew down and I followed. The man jumped up and started laughing as Loki tried to squish him.

"Nice try Loki, but you'll have to do better than that!" he said while laughing.

"Oh yeah?"

Loki transformed into a human and wrestled on the ground with the man. While I sat down at the edge of the field watching them. Loki stopped and looked at me after about ten minutes as if he had forgotten I was there.

"What? Did you forget you brought someone with you?" said the man.

"Yeah, I did!" said Loki.

"Well then, can at least tell me who this is?" asked the man.

"I'll give you a hint! She's the queen of dragons now!" said Luke.

"C-Calena?!?" said the man.

"You know me?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah," said the man looking away.

"How?"

"I helped you become queen!" said the man.

"No, you didn't! I became queen because my sister was shot and killed in the battle of The Black Sisters!"

"You don't remember who you trained with?" he asked.

"Um... I trained by myself most of the time, but I do remember a boy named Luke helping me train. You can't be him though. He's not coming back" I said in a sad tone.

"Hahaha..." Loki started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You Calena! You Love~ Luke so much that you blinded to who this so-called human is!" he said still laughing.

"Human?!? I am not a human!!! I'm the crystal ice dragon and the only crystal ice dragon!!" yelled the man. My eyes widened to what he called himself. I transformed into a human and fell to my knees crying.