Beautiful Eyes

I woke up feeling extremely pissed. First of all, Roger drooled on me. Second, Pete had dropped his trousers on top of me. He was now snoring like a wood saw in his bed. And last, but not least, Keith got high and drunk last night, blew up our bathroom with freaking dynamite, and I frankly did not like him too much at this moment.

I got Roger and Pete's pants off of me and took a shower. When I got out, dressed and ready to do whatever we had to do, Keith was sitting on Pete's bed, head in his hands, with the rest of the guys around him. Keith looked up and I saw he had been crying. He stood up and carefully approached me, stopping a few feet away from me.

"H--hi," He croaked out.

"Hey, Moonie, how are you feeling?"

"Pretty shitty, I guess." Keith looked back at Pete, John, and Roger, and the three left the room.

"Kenleigh, I'm--"

"You should be sorry. You were fucking trashed last night. What the hell happened?" I ask. I see hurt flash over Keith's watery eyes. I wanted nothing more than to hug him to death, but I needed to knoe what happened. I had to know his apology was true.

"Some of the guys...at the party we went to, they were doing shots with Pete. And Pete asked me to take over, so I figured that it'd just be a few shots. But something got slipped in mine and I got high. I think." Keith looked away from me when he said 'I think'.

"You think?"

"Its all a little fuzzy. Bu--but when I came back to the hotel, and when I saw you leave...you had this look in your eyes. It really scared me. I thought I might lose you. I'm really sorry, I'm really a moron. I feel like I took you for granted--"

I couldn't stand it. Keith was about to cry again, so I pulled him into my arms. He hugged me back, and I felt tears on my shoulder.

"You mean the world to me, Kenleigh." Keith whispered.

"You mean the moon to me," I reply making Keith giggle.

We stand there for a few more minutes, just hugging, before I hear Keith whisper something.

"What?" I couldn't quite hear it.

"I love you."

I gasped. Keith never said it before, and it didn't really bother me too much, but hearing the words come from him was entirely different.

"I love you, too."

----------

We didn't have a gig tonight, so we all wandered around town, stopping in a small record store. We had this small car that we drove around in, and we parked it across the street from the store. When Pete went to the bathroom, Roger was chatting with the cashier, and John was listening ti a record, Keith grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Wait, where are we going?" I ask as Keith opens the passenger door of the car for me.

Keith gave me a cute grin. "I'm kidnapping you."