Let's Hire Led Zeppelin

Many a great party has been thrown in honor of my birthday, but Keith had no party for me. We spent the entire day at the park, watching the clouds, cuddling, and Keith occasionally coming up with an offensive joke. It was the perfect way to spend my birthday.

---------------

Less than a month after after wr got engaged, Keith and I stood at the alter, facing each other while a priest said the traditional marriage stuff. We had a small wedding, only inviting close friends and family, but it was fine by me. I just wanted to spend the day with Keith.

As Keith slipped a thin, gold ring onto my finger and kissed me, Roger starts clapping and Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" blasts from the speakers. Pete was thoroughly enjoying his job as DJ.

I pull away and see Keith crossing his eyes at me. I laugh and kiss him again while people surround us with hugs and good wishes. I get separated from Keith via Karen, and Roger tries to pick Keith up. I roll my eyes and pause for a second, taking in the scene. I was only getting married once (Keith promised that), so I want to take it all in. Pete at the DJ booth, headphones on, grinning as he dances and air-guitars. Roger and John attacking Keith with hugs. Heather, Karen, and Mum all gather around me and hug me. Take it all in, because I know that tomorrow I will wake up and I'm 50 years old, wondering where the time went. Just yesterday, I met Keith Moon in school, and now I was marrying him. I remember the day we met like it was yesterday.

I walk into my first day of my nineth year of school. I was nervous as hell, mostly because I have heard it gets hard the last four years of school you have. I take my bag to my locker and shove the books I didn't need inside for later. As I head to my first class, I notice a loud popping sound from inside the boys' bathroom. I stop and stare at the door for a minute before a short, brown-haired boy bursts out, a lighter and package of firecrackers in his hands. He smiles at me. "Hi! I'm Keith! I kinda set these off in the sink."
"Really?! That's neat!"
"Yeah, wanna see?"
"Sure!"
I followed Keith into the boys' room and we spent all of first period there, setting off firecrackers in the sink.

And now I watch as he approaches me, no longer seeing me as Kenleigh Baker, but as Kenleigh Moon. Keith ignores getting beer poured all over him by John and pulls me into his arms. My pristine and perfect dress will get soaked in beer, but I don't care. Because love isn't pristine and perfect. Keith and I will always have our little fights, but we will never let each other go. He is the moon of my life, and I am his sun and stars.

A/n: i have ONE more chapter...ill probably post it tomorrow, and I may or may not do an epilogue...