The Three Stooges

I woke up, Keith wrapped around me with his head buried in my hair, to a loud banging on the door. Keith stirred as I pushed him off of me to get the door. I realized I had no bathrobe, and the sheets were...somewhere...

 I picked up Keith's t-shirt and my underwear, put them on and headed for the door. When I openned it, I looked up to see Pete, arms folded over his chest, glaring down on me with icy blue eyes. John and Roger stood behind him with similar expressions.

"Where the hell is our drummer?" Pete asked.

"And our car?" Roger added.

"Hey, guys, I'm good, how are you?" I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, Kenny, we just--" John started, but I hear Keith from inside the room.

"Who's here, babe?"

 I pause for a moment, smirking. "Its the Three Stooges, Moonie, come say hi."

 Keith comes up behind me and hugs me. I turn and kiss him...and find that he's completely naked. I move out of his way so Pete, John, and Rog can say hello. Roger supresses a laugh while John looks away and Pete scowls even more.

"It's my best mates! How are you guys?" Keith grinned.

"We were just fine until you two stole our car! We had to take a cab back to the hotel!" Pete exclaimed angrilly.

"Well, sorry, but it was Keith's idea to kidnap me." I smile at Keith, who raises his eyebrows at me as if to say, 'Thanks for ratting me out.'

Keith bites his bottom lip. "Well, it was nice chatting, but I got to go!" Pete grabs Keith by the shoulder and stops him from running back in our room.

"Both of you get dressed, we've got things to do." Pete says, letting Keith go and slamming the door behind him. I hear Roger laughing down the hall.

"The Three Stooges?" Keith shakes him head and goes into the bathroom. I get dressed, giving Keith his shirt back, and we head out to the car. Pete drives, with John in the passenger seat, then Roger in the back middle and Keith and I on either side of him. I hear Roger whispering to Keith, then Keith whispering back, and before long I get the distinct feeling they're talking about me.

"Hey, I'm right here!"

Roger and Keith look to me, grinning.like schoolboys who picked up a dirty picture in the street.

"That makes it more fun!" Roger giggled and turned back to Keith. Every once in awhile I heard Roger exclaim, "She did what?!" Or, "She didn't!" And it started to get annoying. I doubt Keith would say anything personal about me to Rog, but this is Keith.

I tapped Roger on the shoulder.

"You really need a girlfriend, you know that, right?"

Roger smiled. "I do, are you up for the job?"

I stuck my tongue out at him, but he attempted to grab it with his fingers. It took me a minute to get over that.

We got to our hotel where Pete locked himself in his room with his guitar, so John and Roger invited us to their room to play poker.

A/n: I got my phone taken away from me today ugh